Im rachel and im new =)

Options
Im new of course....got 85 pounds to lose and so far fitnsss pal is helpin me quite along..only been 2 days but helps me keep a handle on what im eating.....cant wait. Its gonna be a journey

Replies

• Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachel!! hey that's my sister's name!! :D You came to the right place to keep track of your goals and get support in your journey! Feel free to add me if you like and I'll cheer you on every step of the way!!
  • eblas45
    Options
    Welcome rachel :smile:
  • jal16jal
    Options
    Welcome!!! I am also new...good luck on your weight loss adventure. Feel free to add me and we can help each other.
  • AmyRyan84
    AmyRyan84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amy and I'm new too. Just started today due to frustration with my inability to lose the baby weight from my second son. I'm 5 weeks post baby and have about 15lbs or more to go.
  • Roxsand
    Roxsand Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachel!
  • sazsmo
    Options
    Welcome! First step complete!
  • ctgirlscout
    ctgirlscout Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Rachel! My daughter's name is Rachel...and we live in Alabama, so we are sort of neighbors!
  • KMLD1975
    KMLD1975 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachel, i joined this week and I have to admit there has never been a tool that I used more frequently then this one. I knew the importance of tracking, MFP just takes the extra mile. Good Luck to you!!!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, started here yesterday. Just having a look through here I can see this time I will be able to stay motivated. I have 88 pounds to lose :)
  • HelloImKelsey
    HelloImKelsey Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel! Im also new and am trying to lose 73 pounds. Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • jaelose
    Options
    Welcome Rachel! Add me if you'd like to do this together!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Hi new rachel!