Calling All Prayer Warriors!

Options
Hi all.
Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

I am in dire need of prayers for my family. I know this is not the place to post private matters but no one in my family is on mfp. Today, I learned that my mother, who to me is(was) a very spiritual lady, very close to God, has walked out on my father. She has taken my two younger brothers and moved in over night with a guy that claims to be so holy. God has laid a burden upon my spirit of uneasieness. This man, is very secretive, was divorced recently and states that he and his ex wife knew this was all a part of God's plan for them to separate and my mother and him become one.
I do not know God's plans but, we were taught that God does not like divorce, adultry, fornication, and so forth. Nothing good can become of evil. And in no way am I perfect!
I had breakfast date with my mother this past Monday morning. She began to tell me the things this man was telling her. It's like God wanted me to tell her that the devil knows just as much as Jesus, be careful! The man tells her his wife left so that he could be with her. He flaunts all of his money to her, even as far as tell her that my husband and I would never have to worry again. Telling my brothers he wants to be their daddy and all of the nice things he will give them. And there was more but to the point. My mother tells me that she has informed the other guy that she, according to God's Word, cannot be with anyone other than her husband unless she is widowed. By the end of our breakfast date, she had made it clear to me that she knew it was not meant to be for her and "other guy" to be as one unless my father was passed on. She wanted to repair her marriage with my "daddy."
Their marriage has never been perfect, as no marriage is. They have both made their mistakes!
I hadn't spoke with my mother in 2 days, which was strange. We generally speak several times a day. I go by and see that the house was a bit empty looking. Thought nothing of it, they have been remodeling.
This morning my father stops by my house to inform me that he came home to a note stating she had left and will never return. God had sent someone else for her. So on and so forth.
I am devastated, sickened, upset, disappointed and heartbroken. My mother's only excuse to me is that she has so many nice things now. She and my brothers have everything they need and will never hurt again.
I understand their marriage has been a disaster for years. The part that I need prayers understanding is why just now leave when some other person comes into the picture?!
There are a lot of emotions going on in my head. My father has informed me that he will be okay and is done with the whole situation. I feel that this man is hiding things. Rumors have been that he is a child molester. He won my mother over by the main means of working through my brother.
With my husband being close to God, he has been shown things before. And what he feels is being shown now, to make it simple, is this is evil works.

I REALLY NEED YOUR PRAYERS FOR MY FATHER, BROTHERS AND MYSELF RIGHT NOW. I want my brothers to be safe, my mom to wake up, my father to stay sane, and I just need peace and closure.

I did let my mother know that I am walking away from her and this entire situation. I trust God but not her at this moment.

Please you don't have to leave any comments (DO NOT BE NEGATIVE OR RUDE OR JUDGEMENTAL), just a simple bible verse, prayer, or simply say, "I'm Praying!" would be great!

Thanks & God bless!

Replies

• OK_Girl
    OK_Girl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Honey, I am SO sorry. I will pray for you. I will put you on my Church prayer list, too.

I believe evil is in the works, too. I am sending you a private message.

Pray dear, and confess your sins so that your prayers will be heard. Pray for healing for all. And get your mom to Church.
    I know you want to walk away, but your family needs you now. Be strong and ask God what to do.
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Psa 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Will pray for your family
  • strawberru314
    strawberru314 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I will keep this in my prayers that the truth of the situation will be brought to light.
  • leska1216
    Options
    You can do anything when you put your trust in the Lord.

Forgive your mother for it is in forgiving others that you are forgiven.

Praying for you and your family.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Wow, this does not sound like the work of the Lord by any means. The Lord will carry your burdens if you cast them upon him, it may be difficult but he has a plan for your parents and only He knows what that is. Praying for you sister! Hang in there!
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    if u dont mind i would like to share this with my prayer team
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Dear Sweet One,
    It is terrible what you and your family are going through at the moment. I will keep you in my prayers. Hugs.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Repeated. :flowerforyou:
  • ladybrandy
    ladybrandy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Praying for you.
  • happygmaof5
    Options
    I too will put you in my prayers. Prayer is a very powerful thing. The Lord will get you and your family through this. Stay strong and trust in the Lord. :flowerforyou:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Have faith, keep faith!

Praying for you and your family!

But, if you think your brothers are in danger, YOU need to act...
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is really hard. First, I will keep you in my prayers. Second, remember that each of us is human and in that humanness we can make collosal mistakes. Grace is an amazing thing because it isn't based on what we do or don't do. Look at King David. He committed murder, adultery, all of it and yet God said he was a man after HIS heart.

One of the things I try to remember in difficults tims like this is that my job is to first, pray. Second it is to ask God to give me the abiltiy to love this person unconditionally and to see them how HE sees them.

Often it is not what we say but what we do (respond) that matters most. Unconditional love is the most challenging this we can do but it is also the most healing thing we can do.

Blessings and hugs

Dominique
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Thank you all for the prayers. If you want to share with your church or other prayer warriors please do. I know the Lord will take care of the entire situation. He will carry my heavy load. I will continue to pray without ceasing and have undoubted faith in my Father God! I have began to speak with church members about the situation. No good will become of this evil.
    I have spoken with my brothers and they say they are doing well. Of coarse they are young and like new things and have already been given new things in this first day.
    Continue to pray! God will hear all of our prayers and get me through.
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Praying!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I am going to pray for your family.
    PSALMS 18/2 The Lord is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield , and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Wow! That is really hard. First, I will keep you in my prayers. Second, remember that each of us is human and in that humanness we can make collosal mistakes. Grace is an amazing thing because it isn't based on what we do or don't do. Look at King David. He committed murder, adultery, all of it and yet God said he was a man after HIS heart.

One of the things I try to remember in difficults tims like this is that my job is to first, pray. Second it is to ask God to give me the abiltiy to love this person unconditionally and to see them how HE sees them.

Often it is not what we say but what we do (respond) that matters most. Unconditional love is the most challenging this we can do but it is also the most healing thing we can do.

Blessings and hugs

Dominique

I second this. Prayers are sent!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    sending prayers ur way
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Praying, praying, praying!!!!!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry. I wll pray for you and your family.
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, i'm so sorry to hear of this news I am going to say a prayer for you right now and hope that my voice can reach the heavens and bring you the solution you need.

I pray your brothers are safe and well...
    I pray your father will find peace...
    I pray your mother will see sense and return...
    And I pray that you will also find peace, your family becomes a unit again and you forgive your mother who has been led off the right path.

Keep faith close to your heart xxx