I need friends!!!!

Options
I need some friends on MFP! I need some support. My diet isn't the worst but its not the greatest either. That's my biggest downfall. I'm in dire need of someone to hold me accountable and help to keep me on track.

Eating is my downfall, i eat when i'm bored plus Im an emotional eater. I am slowly tweaking my food lifestyle but I NEED HELP.

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS and GALS!!!!!!!

Replies

• happygmaof5
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add meas a friend. We all need support or we wouldn't be here. I tend to be an emotional eater too, especially from stress, but working hard on it. :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Hi. Add me I am the closet binger. I used to eat after the kids left for schoo, I would eat after the house is quiet at night. It got worse too I was eating so much if I took another bite I would get sick. Back on track and doing well.
  • Drea89
    Drea89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    THANKS A LOT! i HAVESTILL BE SNACKING A LOT BUT I TRY TO GO WITH HEALTHY SNACKS. sOMETIMES I DON'T WANT TO LOG MY FOOD BECAUSE I KNOW THAT'S IVE BEEN "A BAD GIRL" :ohwell:

BUT I DO ANYWAY AND I TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT THE NEXT DAY. i FEEL LIKE I EAT ENTIRELY TOO MUCH SUGAR, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KILL (STAB STAB STAB) THIS HABIT BUT I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO.

I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO FINISH MY TWO YEAR OLDS FOOD EVEN THOUGH, I HAVE SLOWED DOWN ON THAT. ALSO THE LATE NIGHT SNACKING GETS ME TOO. THATS WHEN MY SWEET TOOTH REALLY KICKS IN. UGH!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME and feel free to add me. We all need friends and support.. :drinker:
  • huckfinn1973
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I am on here everyday tracking, so I will be more than willing to help you as you need it.
    Huck
  • nastycivilian
    nastycivilian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Feel free to add me as I also need the support & accountability. I *normally* do okay but some days I just fall off my healthy eating bandwagon & binge like crazy.
    I feel like definitely having friends on MFP definitely helps keep those little binges away.

We're all here for you on your healthy eating journey!

~*Brittany*~
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. Pls ask me questions if you need to know anything about MFP...Ive been here for about 3 months and lost about 24 lbs. Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I'm just getting through emotional eating and being a closet binge eater. Well more like a sit in the car in the parking lot and get rid of the evidence before I get home eater.
  • italianspyce
    italianspyce Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    drea.....were all here cuz we have food issues, lol, dont be so hard on yourself

I do not confess to have the same issues, for me my struggles are my sick child, when he gets sick, diet and exercise and tracking stop, I think that because I pay attention when i can and trac things I may not be on here but i look at that label a little more, or reach for the fruit when im starving cuz I know the bag of chips I will regret when I do eventually come back here...

I am here, I am supportive, and am motivational, I live a very busy life, work as a nurse, exercise, party, and care for my kidlets...I can help you and I offer my friendship because i think i could use some support as well...perhaps since we both have different issues we might just be able to help each other with the personal easys and gain insight on the hards....
  • Drea89
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I'm just getting through emotional eating and being a closet binge eater. Well more like a sit in the car in the parking lot and get rid of the evidence before I get home eater.

YEA, IM GUILTY OF TH AT TOO. NOT AS MUCH AS BEING UP LATE AND GRABBING SOMETHING SWEET THOUGH. i HAVE A HUGE SWEET TOOTH, ITS DUMB. SUPRISED I DONT HAVE MORE CAVITIES.
  • nangel4u
    Options
    I know how you feel and that is how I gained all my weight by emotional and bored eating on everything including fast food almost everyday!!! Im on here everyday and really commited to mfp so ill send you a friends request!!
  • clerissac
    Options
    Hi there...I so here ya girl. I need that for myself too! Feel free to add me and we can keep up with each other :)
  • Drea89
    Options
    drea.....were all here cuz we have food issues, lol, dont be so hard on yourself

I do not confess to have the same issues, for me my struggles are my sick child, when he gets sick, diet and exercise and tracking stop, I think that because I pay attention when i can and trac things I may not be on here but i look at that label a little more, or reach for the fruit when im starving cuz I know the bag of chips I will regret when I do eventually come back here...

I am here, I am supportive, and am motivational, I live a very busy life, work as a nurse, exercise, party, and care for my kidlets...I can help you and I offer my friendship because i think i could use some support as well...perhaps since we both have different issues we might just be able to help each other with the personal easys and gain insight on the hards....

THAT'S AWESOME. I ALSO LOOSE TRACK WHEN SOMETHING IS GOING ON WITH THE KIDDO. mAYBE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER. BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE CONTROL OVER MY ISSUES AND I MAY HAVE CONTROL OVER YOURS.
  • Drea89
    Options
    OMG! thank you all so much! this is a huge motivator just to know other people are struggling also. I'm glad I now have some sort of a support base. Man o man, it can only get better from here. thanks again yall!
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    feel free for everyone else to add me in this thread too!
  • Drea89
    Options
    I know how you feel and that is how I gained all my weight by emotional and bored eating on everything including fast food almost everyday!!! Im on here everyday and really commited to mfp so ill send you a friends request!!

MY THING ISN'T FAST FOOD SODAS, OR FRIED FOOD. ITS SWEETS AND CARBS. I LOVE THEM! SO GOOD TO MY SOUL BUT NOT TO MY TUMMY :blushing:
  • Jahland
    Options
    add me:)
  • foreternity1981
    foreternity1981 Posts: 30 Member
    Options

MY THING ISN'T FAST FOOD SODAS, OR FRIED FOOD. ITS SWEETS AND CARBS. I LOVE THEM! SO GOOD TO MY SOUL BUT NOT TO MY TUMMY :blushing:

I am also a carb girl. I could live off of bread and anything baked ... Ugh!! I added you because I'm also looking for friends. I love to read diaries and see others logging in and posting every day. Shared motivation!

Anyone else, please feel free to add me - foreternity1981

We can do it :)
  • Tlkgfwd
    Tlkgfwd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Please feel free to add me as a friend. Just started yesterday, and I feel the same. I wish you much success in this journey and would love to cheer each other on! I'm a working mom of three boys, looking to smile again when I'm in the dressing room mirror! :smile: