1/3 of my body weight lost (with pics)

Options
I started on myfitness pal in January 2012 at 5'2" and weighing 198 pounds, wearing a snug fitting size 16. Here's two pics taken shortly before that in late September 2011 (I was trying to learn to shoot clay in the first pic, hence the tape over my eye :)

136_zps29eafa31.jpg

121_zps9252dd31.jpg

I started out eating 1200 calories, logging everything I ate, exercising twice a week doing circuit training, and eating back some of my exercise calories.I didn't restrict myself and ate what I wanted (just in much smaller portions) as long as it fit in my calorie goal for the day. I lost 1-2 pounds per week in the beginning and gradually started upping my activity level and calories. Yesterday I weighed in at 131 pounds, 67 pounds down and 33% of my original body weight. I have not weighed this since I was in junior high (or maybe grade school). Here are a couple "after" shots:

2012-07-28001122_zps6a54bd9d.jpg

153_zpscac054d7.jpg

I work full time and have 3 great kiddos, so I work out early in the mornings before work. Thank you, thank you to MFP (and my husband for getting the kids up and ready every morning so I can work out) for getting me to this point.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!