Would You Date The Person Above You...

Options

Replies

• FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    man, if only walking into a bar or some other social place and picking up girls was this easy i'd be bagging a different broad every night LMFAO

And just think you might be able to catch the same amount of STD's at the same time! Now that is killing two birds with one stone! Haha sorry couldnt help it... being sick in bed has caused me to go to the dark side of the MFP threads :yawn:
  • amp187
    amp187 Posts: 374
    Options
    man, if only walking into a bar or some other social place and picking up girls was this easy i'd be bagging a different broad every night LMFAO

And just think you might be able to catch the same amount of STD's at the same time! Now that is killing two birds with one stone! Haha sorry couldnt help it... being sick in bed has caused me to go to the dark side of the MFP threads :yawn:

I'm lovin the negativity.

Let it grow inside you. Strike me down and your path to the dark side will be complete.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    rasgirl- yes
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

TICK TOCK

Times running out.

so NOT impressed

eh, my time i guess is up then. I'm going to the gym now, sorry I can't impress
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Let it grow inside you. Strike me down and your path to the dark side will be complete.

I was shooting for sarcastic rather than negative and I am pretty sure I couldnt strike you down unless it was with a cold...that I could do! :tongue:
  • Metspride129
    Options

hell yes it would be killin 2 birds with one stone!

btw, yes...yes i would. Twice though, once wouldnt be enough
  • amp187
    Options

I was shooting for sarcastic rather than negative and I am pretty sure I couldnt strike you down unless it was with a cold...that I could do! :tongue:

What are you going to cough phlegm into my face?
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    OOFFFF TOPIC PEOPLEEEEE
  • Metspride129
    Options
    OOFFFF TOPIC PEOPLEEEEE

i'd wine yah, dine yah, and um...how does the last part of that saying go again?
  • nothing1994
    Options
    OOFFFF TOPIC PEOPLEEEEE

i'd wine yah, dine yah, and um...how does the last part of that saying go again?

I have no clue but the begining sounds great!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    @motivated date and take home....

to play some videogames :P
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Yup
  • synh6416
    Options
    @krizzo

Haha, if I was a guy maybe but I'm not sooooo...no :p
  • nothing1994
    Options

How dare you!!! :sad:

whys everyone so mean today!

thats MY JOB!
  • synh6416
    Options

How dare you!!! :sad:

whys everyone so mean today!

thats MY JOB!

Some people are so insensitive :p
  • nothing1994
    Options
    Some people are so insensitive :p

*tear* :flowerforyou:
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I don't like ladies... If I was a dude though, sure. I'd give nearly anyone a chance. Just don't want no crazy biatches ;)
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Dat *kitten*? Id tap it
  • amp187
    Options
    Of course, I'd get to make out with both faces
  • synh6416
    Options
    @shoppingmania

I think you have a stalker :p