1/2 way to my goal 60 lb gone

Options
I started on this journey on April 20, 12 because friends and family were losing weight and I was sick of being the only fat girl. I was introduced to MFP in February by my friend but didn't think much of it then I seen the results on my friend and I said I can do this... With alot of praying, calorie counting, and walking here I am today down 61 lb and feeling alot better just don't really see the changes when I look in the mirror. I just look like me. Thanks to all the success stories on here you guys rock and you keep me going.

129337.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What a great loss! So proud of you for doing such a great job, keep up the good work!
  • fitsin10
    Options
    nice job!!!! You look great!!! Wishing you the best with the rest of your journey. Well done girl!
  • Nettie96fb
    Options
    You're right, this is the most wonderful site/app....when i'm feeling a bit down, i get on here, see the marvellous results, from people like you, and wow, i'm back up and enthused again...congratulations, your pics definitely show a difference
  • tigerfr
    Options
    What a great success! You have done such a wonderful job and will make your goal I just know it. I started my journey on 09/05 and I am having success too. I am down 11.5 lbs already and commend you in your loss!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!!!! Way to go!
  • purpleyellowperiwinkle
    Options
    wow! what an inspiration! keep it up!
  • kimberly3818
    kimberly3818 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :o)

--Nattie when my Mom took that pic that was the first time I looked at myself and said WOW I did lose weight. Even though all of my clothes were falling off except the shorts in that pic and a couple new tanks I did not see it :) I wish I knew how to add the pic larger. Oh well
  • Netta56
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congratulations on the weight loss. That is very inspirational.
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I see the difference. You look great. Pat urself on the back and keep going. Thanks for sharing.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job! Congratulations! :)
  • kimberly3818
    Options
    What a great success! You have done such a wonderful job and will make your goal I just know it. I started my journey on 09/05 and I am having success too. I am down 11.5 lbs already and commend you in your loss!

That is Fabulous You will be where I am before you know it. Trust me I often say what the heck made me wait so long to do this because I have cut NOTHING out of my diet.
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know sometimes you just don't notice the changes easily - I know I don't! Let me tell you though - as someone who doesn't know you and has only seen your profile picture - I see a HUGE difference! Keep up the good work and be proud of how far you have come! :)
  • kimberly3818
    Options
    Congratulations! I know sometimes you just don't notice the changes easily - I know I don't! Let me tell you though - as someone who doesn't know you and has only seen your profile picture - I see a HUGE difference! Keep up the good work and be proud of how far you have come! :)

You guys are going to make me cry :o) Thank you
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    How cool is that?!?!?! Congratulations on your hard work and success!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!