Peanut butter?

Options
I notice it is high in calorie of course, but how bad would you say it is to have? One of my favorite treats for the Fall is to have an apple, cut it into slices, spread a thin amount of peanut butter on it and stick 2 candy corns (cut in half) on it. Not the healthiest thing to eat regularly of course, but its delicious!

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    ahhh...so much to learn
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Plan it and build it in to your daily calories - if it fits your macros go for it!
  • DetroitKilljoy
    Options
    I can fit it into my 1200 cal diet just fine so looks like I'm alright haha. I've lost 6lb so far in the last month so...not bad considering. :)
  • valeriekey
    Options
    I think pb is high in protein. Everythin good in moderation. Just dont eat the whole jar. ;)
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter! I eat it almost every day. It hasn't stopped me from losing weight. I just make sure it's within my calories for the day.

Your snack sounds awesome! I do the apple/PB thing but have never added candy corn.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I eat PB for breakfast almost daily. I've gotten used to the natural stuff, no sugar added. I avoid the sugar laden PBs and don't miss them. It took me a couple of weeks to get used to the taste of the natural PB.