Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm Kelvin and I am New

Hey a co worker told me about this and I am glad to be here. My first day count was not good but the only place to go from here is up. So lets geet it started!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• dangitsjill
    dangitsjill Posts: 68 Member
    welcome!!
    feel free to add!
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Hi I've been here for awhile welcome! It's a great site! Enjoy!
  • sadielvsblues
    sadielvsblues Posts: 1 Member
    I'm right there with you! We can do this if we put our mind to it. I look at it like any exercise and eating right I did today was much better than what I did yesterday. :smile:
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    WELCOME FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND WE HAVE A GOOD BUNCH PRETTY SUPPORTIVE..PEACE GOOD LUCK ISSY
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    welcome aboard!
  • dsasamot
    dsasamot Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Kelvin, I am new as well, I didn't have a great day today but you are right, we can only go up from here (or down) :)
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Hi new Kelvin!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Welcome Kelvin! Starting your log is the most important step. I was SHOCKED at what I was eating when I first started logging.

This site rocks. Feel free to add me if you are looking for encouragement.
  • welcome!!
    this site is AWESOME :)
    we are all in the same boat, if you stick to logging and track excercise you will Definitely see results quick. TONS of great people here too, if you need some motivation add me!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Hi Kelvin! Nice to meet cha! FR sent!