Can I get a **Woot, Woot!!**

Options
LOL...so sorry, I had to do it. I was reading all the wonderful success stories here and it hit me I am not giving credit where credit is due. And knowing that I troll the succes stories for inspiration, I am adding mine. :)

I began my MFP journey July 2, 2012 ((The serious journey. Before July 2nd, I'd put my shoes on, but I hadn't yet gotten off the couch. I've been a member longer than that.))

So...July 2nd I was busting out of size 24. Today I went to Cato to get a new outfit to wear as 2nd shooter photographer for a wedding because my clothes are getting schlumpy. Is that a word? **shrugs** It is NOW. :)

I grabbed size 18/20 today, sorta hoping they weren't too tight. ((Pants and top.)) I put them on and...((cue angelic harp music and shine a ray of light down!)) They not only fit, they fit in a relaxed fit kinda way. :):):):) I am sooooo happy!!!! I can't believe that I have been so diligent and dedicated. But I couldn't do it without my MFP's!!

Forgiveness. Geeze, that is the key. And eating less and exercising more. I crave fruits and veggies now. I crave working out. I only drink water now. ((Okay, rarely I will have a soda, and coffee in the morning- duh, that's a given. And I will drink on average, 12 cups of water a day. Probably more, but that's the low average.))

Prayer. Lots of prayer and asking for patience, strength and guidance as I mend all the damage I have done to the only body my God gave me in this wonderful gift of life.

B&A pics will come later. Tonight, I smile as I fall asleep. Certain I do NOT EVER want to be a 24 again. E.V.E.R.

Good night and Good Weekend to all! :) God Bless....

Replies

• TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Congrats to 24 being in your rearview mirror forever!
  • Annalise41
    Options
    happy days!i i've lost 40 pounds since May and still can't fit my old clothes . Cross :(

Happy for you!!!
  • got2tryagain
    Options
    Woot Woot!!! Great job!
  • curlygirly80
    Options
    I give you a WOOT, WOOT!! And pump my fists for chickpea! Good for you! If you can't toot you own horn, who's gonna! KUDOS
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot!
  • anitac0126
    anitac0126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    :laugh: THIS is why I love MFP!!
  • Dom4less
    Dom4less Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats to 24 being in your rearview mirror forever!

I love how you said that! :happy: I am going to get me a rearview mirror! :laugh:

Congrats on your mew milestone. Woot, Woot:flowerforyou:
  • anitac0126
    anitac0126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story--it inspires me:)
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    WOOT, WOOT! You definitely earned it! Sleep tight!
  • JennyJStewart
    JennyJStewart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job! I give you a double "woot, woot!"
    BTW, I like your word "schlumpy" - very descriptive. :)
  • LoreneRN
    LoreneRN Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you !!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    that is amazing progress! you should be so proud of yourself! I was in a 20 at one point. now im in an 8. you can so do this! you got this girl!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Enjoy the ride!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!