to eat or not to eat that is the question

Options
So i am trying not to eat after 7pm but here it is 8 and i am starving if i do eat what should i eat open diary if you want to help me out :(

Replies

• bobbiebearden
    Options
    Eat!!! You have a lot of free calories. Eat some fruit or lean protein.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Ok
  • meeper123
    Options
    Almonds and some grapes?
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Almonds and some grapes?

Sounds like a great choice to me.
  • tisane42
    tisane42 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That sounds good!
  • meeper123
    Options
    Ok thanks for the help :)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    calories can't tell time.
    if youre hungry, eat.
  • kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    If you're hungry, eat! I didn't check out your diary, but sounded like you had available calories.

But even if you didn't, if you're hungry eat. You can't deprive yourself :-D
  • sue01
    sue01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you are hungry then eat. But be careful. Try not to eat carbs before bedtime. So I would recommend a small protein snack (as unappetising as that probably sounds!). I have found a good night time treat just recently. One scoop of protein powder (chocolate) mixed into 125g of a greek type natural yoghurt with 30g muesli (fruit free) sprinkled on top. If you find the right yoghurt (low in sugar!!!) and a tasty protein powder, I use define for women (but it is made in Australia). Another good one is EAS brand (that's a USA one). Believe me, this snack tastes as good as any desert!!!! Plus it is good for you.

The key is finding a tasty - low in carb/low in sugar - whey protein powder
    And a good yoghurt - once again low in sugar 9 grams or less is the best.
    And measure out your muesli otherwise you'll be doing yourself more harm then good!!!

Good luck.
    :wink:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Strange that you ask this question...I came in here thinking it meant something else, a little more serious. My friend was asking Me a similar question, but he is getting ready to have surgery and MUST lose 30-50 lbs by December. He does not want to stop eating as he eats ( good habits) but is thinking about a liquid diet to meet his needs in this emergency. My response to him was that he does not need anyone's feed back, he is Emotionally Mature and he knows what to do in an EMERGENCY situation. My answer to him was put aside your "Good" eating habits for a while and do the short term liquid diet to meet your immediate health needs.

But I digress from your"fruit and almond" dilemma. Low EQ?
  • meeper123
    Options
    Made me a tropical green smoothie it did the trick