5 Ingredient Fix

Options
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my recent discovery with all of you. I stumbled upon an episode of 5 Ingredient Fix on Food Network about a month ago and I love it! Not only does every recipe only require 5 ingredients, but the host, Claire Robinson, is not overly bubbly, fake and annoying like RR. Most of the recipe are low in calories and last me a few meals, which is perfect since I'm single. The Whole Wheat Penne with Asparagus and Turkey is a great lunch meal and her homemade tuna salad is tasty without mayo!

A great find for those of us watching our wallets and our calories!

Replies

• FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That sounds good. Do you have any good recipes to share, or the website? thanks.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Stir Fry is another great 5 ingredient meal:

1 lb chicken breast, chopped
    1 cup white rice
    1 package frozen stir fry veggies
    1 jar La Choy duck sauce
    1/2 cup La Choy crunchy chow mein noodles

In frying pan, cook chicken thoroughly. Add veggies. Add sauce. Cook rice as directed on packaging. Serve & top with crunchy noodles.
    Enjoy!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You would be able to find any of her recipes on Food Network.com - there are also lots and lots of other healthy recipes, and of course lots that are not! There are several chefs that have healthy recipes that don't break the bank - have fun!
  • DGW168
    Options
    Taste of Home 5 Ingredient cook book is great too. It has lots of great healthy recipes.:happy: