I cleaned out my closet

Options
and I had to throw a ton of clothes out because they were just too big. Boy did that feel sooooo good. Not even a belt could have kept some of those pants on me.:blushing:

Replies

• Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! :flowerforyou: I bet you feel liberated now.
  • rvkirk
    rvkirk Posts: 37
    Options
    I did that yesterday, getting into my uk size 8 trousers last worn in 2007 and threw away loads of clothes that were very very big. Well done, you must be proud. All you need to do now is get some new clothes:)
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!

CLEAN OUT THOSE CLOTHES YOU'RE NEVER GOING BACK!

Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • rosalie_g
    Options
    That is awesome!! :bigsmile:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I'm looking forward to doing that in the near future!

Congrats to you!! :)
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Isn't that fun??? :bigsmile: Congratulations!!:flowerforyou: You have room for more clothes now in more ways than one!!! That's GREAT... :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I was thrilled. I usually have to get rid of clothes cause they are tight. :laugh:
  • riowife
    Options
    congrats, way to go.... I started yesterday with my new way of life, am excited to someday be able to throw away my clothes...
  • fozzy33
    Options
    It felt so good didnt it:? I just did this last friday...I was in tears, looking at these clothes I couldnt believe I wore that.....I went from a 24 pant to a 16 and a 2X shirt to a L!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!