WEEKEND (9/22-23) MINI-CHALLENGE

Options
150 PUSH UPS!

If this is your second (or more) time doing these, try to beat your previous # by 5 or 10! Be sure to brag when you’re done!

Great for your arms/core.

Break them up.

ANY KIND COUNTS!

Post once to accept the challenge and again (before midnight Sunday!) when completed! Since this is the weekend challenge, do them anytime either today or tomorrow--that way you can enjoy the free day you've earned! Be sure to check back Monday for the next challenge!

Replies

• MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    IN! Glad I have 2 days to do these as I just realized yesterday I can only get 5 or 6 push ups in (even girly ones) before I have to stop and rest. Guess the tendinitis doesn't like the pressure.... BUT I WILL DO THESE!! :grumble:
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    These are going to hurt, I'm in!
  • sundaymiller86
    sundaymiller86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Thank goodness girly pushups count!
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    I can't even do a pushup XD

I'll just hold the pushup position for 2x that many seconds, that'll be fun.
  • KJ14
    KJ14 Posts: 287
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    So in. And Personal Challenge Im going to shoot for 150 each day. Love to challenge myself. 150 will be great an additional 150 will be icing on the fitness cake. :smile:
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm in, not even come close to doing this many ever, but I'm up for the challenge!
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I don't get that high in one session, but during the time period I will work on doing several sessions and add them up for the weekend. :)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I CAN and WILL...I love to exercise...weird right???!!! I was planning on a hike at the park and I usually stop at the wooden fences and do push up on them...

DEVLe WOW all in one day...hummmm I will see how many I can get done today...I just might join you :wink:
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :D
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    OMG! Your craaaazy! This will definitely be a challenge seeing as though I can only do 17 pushups and 16 girl pushups after I've done those. I'll have to really work on this one LOL. Why couldn't it be 150 squats? That's too easy eh? Ahaha alright I'm totally in!
  • mcaffreyg
    mcaffreyg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    IN! so glad I have two days though. I am awful at pushups :P
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Done! :drinker:
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    GAME ON
  • BoxinHunny
    Options
    In :)
  • janelle1993
    Options
    Challenge Accepted!! (said in Barney voice HIMYM)
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • BarbCasey65
    BarbCasey65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OK, just what I need to jump start this week. I'm in.