pics side by side

Options
what do you guys use to post your pics side by side? i am a computer dummy and well I have no idea what to do. i already use photobucket but i can not figure out if they have anything i can use.

thanks for the help!

Replies

• malicent
    Options
    LOL IT'S CALLED MS PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    If you still need help pm me and I will walk you thru it
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I also use paint. I can't for the life of my figure out the new "improved" photobucket. I used to use it all the time. I use paint now... you can crop and resize all you want.
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Who knew it was so easy? I too wondered how people did the side by side picts -- thanks for asking the question:)
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I couldn't figure out photobucket either. I guess I need to check out paint :)
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    LOL IT'S CALLED MS PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Wow how rude, not everyone is good with computers! I bet this person excels in other things you suck at ... Keep your rude comments to yourself!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    picasa or photoscape
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Wow how rude, not everyone is good with computers! I bet this person excels in other things you suck at ... Keep your rude comments to yourself!
    Whaddya expect from Darth Vader?? :bigsmile:
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have been curious too on how to do that too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!