skinny Bit@h???

Options
jazzalea
jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
ok so maybe not your typical success story... but I actually got called a skinny Bit@h at a bar last night.... from a chick who was definitely not trying to be my friend! ....should have seen the look on her face when I burst out laughing!!!!!!!!!!

Happy dance of joy!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:

Replies

• allthismusic
    Options
    lol, love it!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    That is pretty awesome! I bet she had no idea why you were laughing!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    That is pure gold!
  • rmf626
    Options
    That's so funny! And how can I say "you've earned it" when that doesn't sound like a compliment at all, lol. From your profile I see you've had an amazing loss. Great job!
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    haha i can't wait for someone to call me a skinny anything. enjoy it and do your happy dance :)
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hahaha that's really funny. I will take being called a skinny ***** over a fat ***** any day! haha
  • djeden
    djeden Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA!! So funny how she thought she was putting you down, but in a way, complimented you instead. Backfired on her, didn't it? :laugh:
  • dsn1118
    dsn1118 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    see arent ya glad you went out now??? so proud of you.. HUGS
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    that was the absolutely BEST part of my night... :) and yes I'm glad I went out!!!:drinker:
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Such a great motivator for myself to keep going. Would love to be called a skinny B...someday. Thanks for the laugh and motivation!
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I think the best part of your story is your reaction. Classic!
  • Ms_Steel
    Options
    that's hilarious!!!!! good job!

HOLY HELL 173 pounds? WOW!

amazing!
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Nice, gotta love people trying to be insulting and actually making your day.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    That is all kinds of awesome. Congratulations... But less bar fights please.
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    ok so maybe not your typical success story... but I actually got called a skinny Bit@h at a bar last night.... from a chick who was definitely not trying to be my friend! ....should have seen the look on her face when I burst out laughing!!!!!!!!!!

Happy dance of joy!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:

This is AWESOME!!! Cheers to you for being a sexxxay "Skinny Bish"! :drinker:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • suztheq
    suztheq Posts: 171
    Options
    Your reaction was by far the best part! Congrats on all your hard work, skinny bit@h! :laugh:
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!! Gotta find the funny in things!!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    And there is also the fact that you commented that she wasn't saying it to be nice. It always makes people so much madder when their insults don't work so you had a double sucess, being called skinny and ruining her put down. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!