question about snacks/ meals

Options
Hi,
I usually have a cup of coffee and a protein bar in the morning for breakfast. I then do a workout dvd usually within an hour or so. I am trying to drink a protein shake after my workouts, but I am not sure if I should put it in as breakfast or snacks and does it really matter? I usually have it before 10am.
Thanks for any advice!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I guess it would be totally up to you and depends on when you eat your lunch. Personally I would put it in as a snack as I do my energy drink that I have about an hour or so after breakfast. I don't think it truly matters... :flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Whatever works for you. It counts toward your total calorie count for the day, so it doesn't matter where on the list it is located. :)
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You can go into settings and change your meals from "breakfast lunch dinner snacks" to something like "8am, 10am, 12 pm" whatever times work for you...or you could set it for "morning snack" in addition to the meals.
  • burbmama
    Options
    I added a section for just drinks...in that I include my protein shake, my coffee, a soda...I use soy with my protein shakes so I do one entry for the soy and one for my mix