I NEED FRIENDS!!!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Dala (pronounced Dayla). I'm lQQking 4 new friends and 2 be a friend.

I need a little extra encouragement and inspiration on staying focused. Although I am recently married, I DON'T have the support I NEED. :(

Replies

• Exqitblkprl
    Exqitblkprl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well you've come to the right place. These folks here know exactly what you mean. I for one have seen this for myself and can feel free to say you will find inspiration and support within this site. I'm glad to have you as a new battle buddy and we will acomplish the goal we set for ourselves. Much success to you!

Pearl
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Well you've come to the right place. These folks here know exactly what you mean. I for one have seen this for myself and can feel free to say you will find inspiration and support within this site. I'm glad to have you as a new battle buddy and we will acomplish the goal we set for ourselves. Much success to you!

Pearl

Couldn't have said it better myself :) Good luck to you! Your going to conquer this journey ahead of you no doubt
  • lees9
    lees9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep at it ........You will benefit in the end
    :wink:
  • anniebonnie
    anniebonnie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!!:) Add me? YOU CAN DO THIS! x
  • raisingallboys
    raisingallboys Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to be your friend :) Add me! You're going to do great!
  • simini77
    simini77 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ah, hubbies, they are not helpful!! You have come to the right place, feel free to add me! I've been doign this two weeks now and have not looked back - its the best thing I ever did! Welcome, and good luck on your journey! :)
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been at this since June and am finally feeling like I understand it all and am on the right path! We all could always use another motivated friend. :wink: