call it what it is...

Options

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    ME.....reluctantly

LOL. Hi! I am totally jealous of your background in that picture. I want to go to the beach :( but way to go on 9 lbs lost!! that's awesome.
  • 0MissErin0
    0MissErin0 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So why don't we stop with all the "would you date the person above you", "rate the person above you", "what is sexy about the person above you" and just say what we really want.....attention. Lets call it "give me attention" cause I feel like crap today....or just could use a little pick me up.....So I will start.......if you some attention (and lets face it, most of us do sometimes) Then just comment "ME" and see what happens...I will start.

ME :laugh:

Haha i agree. It should be titled "look at me, i need attention or an ego boost" :P
  • Purplepeater
    Purplepeater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Love Toby!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    yes yes it should...and I will not lie....I will greedily take all the compliments I can get :) lol
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    So why don't we stop with all the "would you date the person above you", "rate the person above you", "what is sexy about the person above you" and just say what we really want.....attention. Lets call it "give me attention" cause I feel like crap today....or just could use a little pick me up.....So I will start.......if you some attention (and lets face it, most of us do sometimes) Then just comment "ME" and see what happens...I will start.

hmmmm....not sure what this is intended to mean but I regularly participate in all those things. I can tell your right now that its not for any kinda pick me up or attention either. I'm not one to need that pick me up or that compliment because i'm already quite confident. Their are fun, interesting people there with a bit of flirting that goes on and i've met some hardworking great friends in there. On that note if somebody does get a good compliment it does make them feel good about themselves and in my eyes there is nothing wrong with that
  • jenjones28
    jenjones28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ME.....reluctantly
    Love the beach picture and the sunglasses, and I can practically hear the Southern drawl from TN!
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    yes yes it should...and I will not lie....I will greedily take all the compliments I can get :) lol

Yep
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My Southern drawl is about as bad as Carl Childers (Slingblade).
  • cwkaty
    cwkaty Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Nooo noooo you said it wrong! It's... "TELL ME I'M PRETTY"!!!!

your very PRETTY
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME! I can't lie...Props to the OP for calling us all out lol! :smile:
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    LOL OP I feel the same way about those threads.

I don't wanna be a downer though.

Would like an honest rating out of curiosity, but I am sure people will always be nice and bump it up more than it really is.

Normally I just don't post in them.

And for this thread "OP is GAWJESS".

EDIT: ^^ You are GAWJESS too!
  • navywife5810
    navywife5810 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I suddenly feel the need for attention!

i like all your ink!

oh, & MEEEE :flowerforyou:

You are beautiful! You look better than me so I am jealous! :) and I love all your tattoos! And your hair. :)

thank you!
    & i don't look better than you! you're gorgeous :)

EDIT:
    zachatta, you look like amazing! like a completely different person :wink:
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    Tell it like it is OP!
    Navywife nice Tattoos!
    Oh and Me me please i am an attention *kitten*.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I cannot continue my weight loss journey unless i know a married woman in Texas finds me attractive, or a complete stranger can look at my empty profile and say she can date me
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i think its fishing for compliments..
  • Peezy4President
    Options
    Nooo noooo you said it wrong! It's... "TELL ME I'M PRETTY"!!!!

lol right
  • Peezy4President
    Options
    oh yes...my bad.... that is it.....tell me Im pretty! or for dudes....well I don't know. What do dudes wanna hear?
    oh and sunshine you are pretty!

Guys wanna hear "PLEASE SAY YOUD DO ME"!!

& thank you! Yous purdy as well!

lol. thats true lol
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I cannot continue my weight loss journey unless i know a married woman in Texas finds me attractive, or a complete stranger can look at my empty profile and say she can date me

I live in North Carolina ( i know it's not Texas) ? Will that work for you?
  • LaSutopia
    Options

hmmmm....not sure what this is intended to mean but I regularly participate in all those things. I can tell your right now that its not for any kinda pick me up or attention either. I'm not one to need that pick me up or that compliment because i'm already quite confident. Their are fun, interesting people there with a bit of flirting that goes on and i've met some hardworking great friends in there. On that note if somebody does get a good compliment it does make them feel good about themselves and in my eyes there is nothing wrong with that

nothing wrong at all :)
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    ME ME ME! I can't lie...Props to the OP for calling us all out lol! :smile:

your a hottie Imarunner! LOL