Are you half way there?

Options
Hi all!!

Yesterday I reached (and slightly exceeded) my goal for weight loss : ) I have lost 48.5lbs and now have 45.5lbs to go - so still lots to lose.................I am looking for more MFP friends who have nearly hit their half way goal or got to it as I am thinking now it is gonna start getting harder to lose those dreaded pounds!! So be great to have more of you for support etc! Or anyone who is (like me) a bit obsessed with MFP feel free to add me!!

Ellie x

Replies

• LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have about another 10 pounds to hit my half mark. Can't wait to get there.
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I have about another 10 pounds to hit my half mark. Can't wait to get there.

well done - its lovely when u see half way approaching isnt it!! makes u work harder!! x
  • Xandriarose
    Xandriarose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! GREAT weight loss and determination!!!! Keep it up and you will be there in no time!:)
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!

Yesterday I reached (and slightly exceeded) my goal for weight loss : ) I have lost 48.5lbs and now have 45.5lbs to go - so still lots to lose.................I am looking for more MFP friends who have nearly hit their half way goal or got to it as I am thinking now it is gonna start getting harder to lose those dreaded pounds!! So be great to have more of you for support etc! Or anyone who is (like me) a bit obsessed with MFP feel free to add me!!

Ellie x

I'm about half way on my goal, but I keep changing my goal so I weigh less and have to keep working at it. And I love my fitness pal. It's so useful and easily the best way to lose
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Holy smokes! GREAT weight loss and determination!!!! Keep it up and you will be there in no time!:)

thank u!! x
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I reached my halfway mark last week and another three down today (my weigh-in day) :happy: Another 10, then to start thinking about how to transition from loss to maintain. :drinker: Thinking I may go to 1.5 pound loss/week for awhile, then 1, then .5, then maintain. Right now, I am on 2 pound loss/week and some weeks it is 3 and others (usu at T.O.M.) it has been .4, so....we will see. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Hi all!!

Ellie x

I'm about half way on my goal, but I keep changing my goal so I weigh less and have to keep working at it. And I love my fitness pal. It's so useful and easily the best way to lose

well done on 39lbs loss!!! i know what u mean i may change my goal once i reach this one but not sure!!! it seems so far away still and i would certainly be happy to get to goal i originally set!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'm halfway there size wise, not weight wise.

i'll have to revise my final goal weight because i honestly thought i'd be at 40 pounds loss or more at the size. i've gone from a size 20 to a 12 and my ultimate goal is a 6
  • elishazf
    Options
    Thanks! I mean it's nothing compared to your 48.5 though. Great job btw. I try and weigh myself every two weeks (try) so i fyou do that then it's easier to see results. Seeing as you've lost 48.5 I'm sure you'll reach your goal
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    i'm halfway there size wise, not weight wise.

i'll have to revise my final goal weight because i honestly thought i'd be at 40 pounds loss or more at the size. i've gone from a size 20 to a 12 and my ultimate goal is a 6

wow u have done amazingly!!!
  • bjjt3
    bjjt3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Over half way there!!!!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Thanks! I mean it's nothing compared to your 48.5 though. Great job btw. I try and weigh myself every two weeks (try) so i fyou do that then it's easier to see results. Seeing as you've lost 48.5 I'm sure you'll reach your goal

it isnt much more than what u have lost! thanks i hope i get there eventually - week by week, its not gonna happen overnight
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Over half way there!!!!

good work!
  • elishazf
    Options
    Yeah. One thing that really helps, although i'm sure you know this, is eating meals that fill you up more so you snack less later. Like I eat a lot of vegetable and tofurkey wraps with some fruit and that'll keep me full for several hours
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Yeah. One thing that really helps, although i'm sure you know this, is eating meals that fill you up more so you snack less later. Like I eat a lot of vegetable and tofurkey wraps with some fruit and that'll keep me full for several hours

i tend to have a small breakfast, small lunch but big dinner so i dont snack as much in the evenings! i used to be so bad with snacking : ( also if i am feeling hungry and have the urge to snack i have a cup of tea and 9 times out of 10 that makes the cravings for food go away!!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far!

I've lost 51 pounds of the 105 that I wanted to lose so far. I've gone from a size 20 to a size 15. I normally eat 1500-2000 calories a day (it's been an off week if you look at my diary right now) and do cardio 5-6 times a week and lift weights 3 times a week.

If that all sounds good to you, please feel free to add me!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far!

I've lost 51 pounds of the 105 that I wanted to lose so far. I've gone from a size 20 to a size 15. I normally eat 1500-2000 calories a day (it's been an off week if you look at my diary right now) and do cardio 5-6 times a week and lift weights 3 times a week.

If that all sounds good to you, please feel free to add me!

you've done amazingly!!! sending friend request.......................!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    7.5 more lbs to my halfway mark.

Great job on your loss so far!
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    I'm more than half way there thank god feel free to add me anyone:)
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    7.5 more lbs to my halfway mark.

Great job on your loss so far!

thank u!! well done on your loss also..................i sent u a friend request - keep up the good work! x