Advice Please!

Options
I have lost 14lbs since I started My Fitness Pal (July 2012), but have lost nothing in the last one to two weeks.. ugh.. any suggestions from anyone on really good (tasty) foods that are super low in calories?! Bad food is my BIGGEST problem!! What about exercise? (I'm a student in my last year of the Faculty of Education and little time is available for anything other than studying and prepping). 10 months to drop a lot of weight in time for my wedding! I need advice and support! Thanks!

Replies

• wants2travel
    wants2travel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If you open your diary, we might be able to help based on what you're eating. Have you been eating differently in the last two weeks? It's a hard journey. Just keep at it
  • Xandriarose
    Xandriarose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    In my case I've found that if I'm stuck for a week or so I just need to have one bad spike day where I don't focus on my calorie intake and just indulge.. and then usually by the 2nd-3rd day I start losing again. Maybe I'm crazy but it seems to work well for me. Also, make sure you are drinking plenty of water!
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Not enough info to give specifics but - possibilities-

Not eating enough for your size and amount of exercise - check the link to see if you are set up with a 20% cut from TDEE

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Underestimating the amount you eat - do you weigh and measure your portions?

Over estimating your exercise burn - do you use a HRM to measure or are you using the MFP calculator - it can be high so check it against other online sources if you do not have a HRM

High on sodium? Do you follow your intake - if you had a salt bomb in your meals recently it will cause water retention

Is it TOM? Water retention as well!!