Calling mfp addicts!!

Options

Replies

• YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    any time I'm on my computer I have this pulled up checking up on topics and looking at my food to see what to eat for the rest of the day and what exercise I think I can do!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Yep, I think I have a serious problem. My FaceyB account is all but forgotten, I check in here when I wake up, after breakfast, after the school run, after working out, after lunch... you get the picture.

As someone else said 'I am an MFPaholic :laugh:
  • stacyhall79
    Options
    lol I haven't missed a day yet! Loving it here!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'm particularly bad when I'm putting off work. Like right now...
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am an absolute adict. I have to stop myself sometimes from posting too much and annoying people. Anyone can add me. I love to support and blabber.
  • 2rnip
    2rnip Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I have to. Otherwise I don't control how much I eat or exercise. Need motivation!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday. I think that is the secret to my success. I am reminded everyday that this is not a diet, but a life style change.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm an addict and I am here pretty much all the time. But it helps keep me on track, reminds me why i do this and seeing other people's stuff stops me mindlessly munching.
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    yep...constantly logged on, first thing i check in the morning and last thing to go off at night :/
    Same here, I should be doing other things, not reading random threads.....
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I know I am addicted to coffee which I MUST have in the morning and the early afternoon. MFP I am on at least 3 times a day!
  • Journalartista
    Journalartista Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    <~~~ Addicted.
  • Roseygirl1
    Roseygirl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What do all you addicts do here?

I have really just started to use the site and I am loving it. Yesterday I was thrilled when it said "if all your days were like this, you'd lose 10 pounds in the next 5 weeks." How encouraging was that! Love it...:)

Susie
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    i'm completely addicted to this site lol, feel free to add me.
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Eeps, an MFP anonymous? :P Guilty!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I don't know how many times I log in a day but I know it is more then any other site. That is a good thing! : )
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm on here a lot too. Its just nice to be in the community and it also means I'll put everything in I eat.
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm on here so much now it's a wonder I actually get any work done, you know when I'm at work. Right now I'm at home and here I am.

Of course the kids are gone on an errand with their daddy but still I have five free minutes and where do I go? MFP!!!!

I'm definitely addicted.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yip, here everyday just about all day LOL. I check in various times during the day. That's what happens when all you do is exercise,sleep,eat and clean. Besides helping my mom (Part time job) this is my full time job ahaha. Total addict on this end and I looooooove it!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Me! *rides the failwhale to MFP town*
  • ScottFree_66
    Options
    I work about 60 hours a week and I check MFP a couple dozen times per shift. especially when slow like today :)