The best firming lotion...

Options
I have a bit of sagging in my arms so I need to find a good but inexpensive cream or lotion. My friend suggested Palmer's Cocoa firming lotion. Any other suggestions? Thanks. :)

Replies

• andreajp
    andreajp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been using Nivea Q10 firming body lotion. It's not a miracle worker but it takes care of the crepe-iness and smoothes things out.
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nivea is the only skin firming lotion I've ever used that has actually worked. Within a few weeks my skin "appeared" visibly firmer even though it really wasn't due to exercise or anything. I couldn't believe it. You have to follow the directions though.
  • licorice_twig
    Options
    Save your money. There is absolutely no scientific evidence that any of these creams is effective in doing anything other than separating people from money.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Lift weights. Lotion is for moisture.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    stock-photo-156194-barbell-workout.jpg&sa=X&ei=44VgUO7LBYPAyAHB1oGQAQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc4xAE&usg=AFQjCNG8HvEV4cR0yx7bksylGmy93eluXg
  • caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Nivea "goodbye Cellulite" cream works really well, and so does its firming lotion with cq10. :wink:
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations!

(why is this in Success Stories?)
  • Limeynana
    Options
    weights are good but they add muscle...does not take care of the crepe ness.....lotion does help and I have used Nivea Q10.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!