80 lbs down. Can you tell ?

Options
Hey guys! I am still working towards my goals but here is a few progress pictures. I am very proud of my loss and shocked at how great I feel on a daily basis.

Me and my kiddo.
3mMlS.jpg

Stomach/chest.
IhsmO.jpg

I am wearing a large shirt now, down from an xxl. I wear a size 32 pants instead of side 42. I have had a loss of fat loss from my thighs but never took pictures of those.

A few people said that I looked better fat.. What do you think? I strongly disagree.

Replies

• donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    amazing difference, well done :)
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yes you can tell. Great job, keep it up!
  • fmouco
    fmouco Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That is really really great, congratulations!
  • dimoul
    dimoul Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Tell? Huge difference. And even as a guy, I can tell you they are not only wrong, but crazy.
  • UFO0701
    Options
    Well done - what a difference - amazing
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Yes you can tell!! I see a very big change.
    And I also agree that you don't look better fat. That's a very rude thing for someone to say to you. Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    And you look better now! Definetly!
  • bjjt3
    bjjt3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looks Awesome!!! Congrats man!!! My goal is 80 pounds..... 33.2 to go!!!
  • amethysts269
    amethysts269 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the few people... you look great!! The fact that you are feeling great is all you need to worry about... keep doing what you're doing it is clearly working for you!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! It shows!
  • lethalbanana
    lethalbanana Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • bakeralison1
    bakeralison1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great work!

Maybe there still just not used to seeing the new you, after all 5 months is a short amount of time for that much change.
  • Donnaovercomer
    Donnaovercomer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you look great, don't let other people tell how to feel or look, let your body tell you that and ones that truly love you!
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    either some people don't like change or they are JEALOUS,,, you DID something,,, you succeeded !!!! The results belong to your HARD work. If it makes them sweat ,,, just smile a little smile,,, you do not have to say a thing,,,, your results say it all. bye..... later
  • bjjt3
    bjjt3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    either some people don't like change or they are JEALOUS,,, you DID something,,, you succeeded !!!! The results belong to your HARD work. If it makes them sweat ,,, just smile a little smile,,, you do not have to say a thing,,,, your results say it all. bye..... later

There ya go!!!!
  • MDeniseMur
    MDeniseMur Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What looks good is you being able to hold and play with that little girl and also what you can't see on your inside. Great work!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and fat isn`t a good look for anyone!

Like been285 says yoyr results say it all!

Well done :)
  • jfatheree78
    jfatheree78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You look great. Keep up the hard work!
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You SHOULD be VERY proud, you've obviously put a lot of effort into this and has it paid off for you! Keep it up, Best of luck to you!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Great job! yes I can tell a big difference. The people that say you looked better before you lost the weight are uncomfortable with changes and are happy to accept mediocrity. Sometimes when a person takes a step forward to change their lives it makes other people in their lives uncomfortable bc now there is no reason for them to stay stick where they are at..

I have found while losing weight there are people that were much more comfortable with me being meek, fat, and stuck in a bad cycle. I have found that Iosing some of my fat and have lost some other extra weight aka not true friends..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!