Stretch marks and loose skin

Options
So I've been able to take off a little over 15 pounds in 5 weeks. Super excited about it! However with that comes more visible stretch marks, especially on my stomach, thighs, an calves and some looser skin. This wasn't anything I had considered when I started. Granted, I'm going to love feeling healthier, etc. But part of this whole ordeal for me was body image- and I know all too well that it will be hard for me to overlook the trade off. Any suggestions for how to help either/both? or is this just a part of weight loss?

Replies

• cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I started using its works! wraps they are botanical wraps and my stretch marks are gone and my csection scar is hardly noticeable. They helped tighten and reduce cellulite I hated that extra sagging and the wraps and gel helped a ton
  • Ruthy420
    Ruthy420 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    CAN YOU GIVE MORE INFO ON WHERE YOU GOT THESE WRAPS? I HAVE BAD SAGGING ON MY THIGHS AND REALLY COULD USE ANY HELP AT THIS TIME? THANKS
  • cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    https://lindseymay.myitworks.com/Home

here is the link.....I had a rep come to try one out before i bought the box but they really work well my scar was from 2 csections 07 and 09 and bad stretch marks from the pregnancies and they are gone and my skin is smooth and firmer