Trying to find a few friends for support

Options
Hi,
I have been on MFP for three weeks now and I'm hoping to add a few more friends for support. I'm 48 mom to a 5 1/2 year old and I'm an American living in the UK. If anyone would like to 'team up' for support, please feel free to add me as a friend!
Lea

Replies

• cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me
  • rhondaf57
    rhondaf57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been here 5 days and can use all the support I can get, please add me too!:happy:
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi. I saw your post. I am a 45 year old mom of 2 who is also trying to get on the right track. For the first couple of weeks I was just tracking my food and exercise, but have recently started to look for friends for support and motivation. The people I have met so far are great. Feel free to accept my friend request.
  • Lauramc31
    Options
    You can add me! I'm also looking for friends
  • kyla4u
    kyla4u Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Looking forward to getting to know everyone :-)
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • itsmeamanda01
    Options
    haha im a brit living in america! jealous that you have all that yummy food over there (wait no I'm not) i just decided to give this mfp a try today.. still setting everything up.. I'm also doing medifast.. I'm on week two.. where in england are you?

anyone else want more friends please add me :o) together we can do this!
  • vhmckeen
    Options
    I've only been on here for a few days and could REALLY use some suport friends. :happy:
  • Sabrina__26
    Options
    Hey, you can add me, I just joined recently too and could do with some support...
  • racingchix
    racingchix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I added you! I too need all the support I can get just to stay motivated to workout.