New friends

Options
Hey, ive been here before and did well, and then things all went wrong....work, sleep,work etc
Anyway back for another go and need friends to keep me motivated, for chats, advice etc...please add me if you want another online friend..iv'e not got loads to lose but its still hard,cheers :)

Replies

• Kellianne44
    Options
    Hi there, I would be happy to add you!
    I just started and have quite a bit to loose as well.
    I gained a ton of weight during college and now it is time for me to bust my butt back in shape.
    I would be happy to share encouragement and support!
    I'll sent you a friend request :happy:
  • maizeyblue
    Options
    Just getting started (again) too. I have alot to lose and could use some good ideas as far as meals go and back to exercising . I haven't moved in months other than work and everyday busy things.
  • amandafaith3291
    Options
    hey i am amanda and would to be your friend. i have also gotten so caught up in work with two jobs and stress in between. i have no friends on here and would love to share some support and advice along your journey :) i will definitely send you a request
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;-)
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to use this website to get back on track as well :) would love to help you along too!
  • Amacksumhill
    Amacksumhill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as well, I made an account long ago, but never really used it. and I really have long way to go, my friend referred me here, and said the support systems great. Thought I would try it.