need some support and friends along my journey

Options
Hey my names Amanda, i just started out with this website and well this time last year i was 127. i have gained about 25lbs and sometimes it really does make a difference to fit into those pairs of jeans because summer is pretty much over now. i have been working two jobs in between that and trying to get ready for school. working all the time doesn't help and my addiction to dunkin donuts everyday well i cut that back too. so accustomed to and iced coffee almost everyday to just 1 this week. so proud lol..and well i love taco bell too. oh gosh this is going to be hard to cut back on these things and replace them with smarter more filling choice

i could really use some support and encouragement from some friends and id like to watch your progress as well

id really like to hear from you guys. we are all in it together <3

Replies

• sergiotacchini
    Options
    'We're all in it together' - we certainly are and will support you along the way!!

I never thought I'd be able to cut out some of the foods I love but I've managed it so far, and just reward myself with a treat every now and then!
  • Jeff331
    Jeff331 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The community on this site are the best I have ever seen and truely amazing. They really motivate and build me up when I am weak. I have never had that while dieting before so I believe that this will work for me...finally. You can add me if you like.