Best headphones for running?

Options
Looking for suggestions for headphones that will actually stay put, in my dang ears while running. I've tried the iron man ones, and a few other, and no success. So, suggestions please!

Tiffany

Replies

• alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I use JVC Marshmallow ear buds. I think they are $15-20. You squeeze the ear bud, put it in your ear, and it expands to fit inside your ear. I use them when running and they never come out.
  • iluvtrees123
    Options
    I have a pair of Urban Ears "Medis," they are a little pricey but not as bad as some others. They sound good and even after sweating a lot and running hard I don't have a problem with them coming out.
  • JetFixer
    JetFixer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I use the Bose ie2. They are rock solid. They are pricey, but you never have to worry about it again. They also sound great!
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    tagging this thread...want to put some good ones on my Christmas list. i have the same issue with mine falling out too.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Thanks all! Will check them out!
  • jratoms
    Options
    I had the power beats by Dr. Dre and took them back, they didn't hold up well at all (not sweat resistant). I'm currently using skull candy with iPhone control. They sound good and don't fall out, they also come with 4 different size buds.
  • jonchew
    jonchew Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I use the Bose ie2. They are rock solid. They are pricey, but you never have to worry about it again. They also sound great!

I use these also, they have that little plastic thingy that keeps the earpiece in-place... they sound great, but they're not as loud as I like (I need to crank the mp3 player to the max.).

BoseIE2Headphones-2_zps82439b05.jpg
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    These look neat. I am looking for ones that have the ear piece that goes around the ear though, as I think these would stay in better.
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I bought the Yurbuds Inspire Pro earphones. They are awesome! I've run for up to 19 km in them and they never fall out.