In my 50s and funloving ...

Options
Hi: I’m a 50 year old woman, mother of 2, mother in law of 1, grandmother of a beautiful princess, and a wife of 31 years to my very best friend. I work full time and I’m currently trying to renovate a 100 year old farmhouse. I love Geocaching, Hiking, Reading, and Postcrossing for fun ... OOOoooo, and travelling when I occasionally get the chance. My life is full and happy but I'm fat and frumpy and I want to feel better. With all of this going on one must keep their sense of humour. Yes I'm focussed, supportive, and serious about getting into a healthier eating & exercise lifestyle but I don't see why one can't do that and still have loads of fun along the way. If you are like minded and would like to become my MFP Pal please let me know. We can do this together.

we_can_do_it.jpg

Replies

• grammiemaggs
    Options
    lets-be-friends_619.gif
  • grammiemaggs
    Options
    Really???? No new friend offers???

sad_face-13556.jpg
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Me - Me - Me!!!

add.gif
    ed2313a4.jpg
  • grammiemaggs
    Options
    Right on ... getting more and more requests ... a nice group of supportive positive helpful happy people is starting to form. I'm psyched :)

Animatedcheerleaders.gif
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal, :smile:
  • BamaGirl777
    Options
    I don't know how to post funny pictures or anything, but would love to be friends!
  • happygmaof5
    Options
    love your pictures...friend :wink:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Add mee if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • bluemoongal
    Options
    add me if you like... 50 something & currently redoing the old garden attached to my 120 yr old house :bigsmile:
  • mag104
    mag104 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too:smile::flowerforyou:
  • kqcathcart
    Options
    Add me too! also in my 50's!!! love your pictures!
  • Roseygirl1
    Roseygirl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'd love to buddy up with you!

I'm 57, live in upstate NY, want to lose at least 25 lbs. and have fund along the way. I love this site and its tools!

Is there a way the group of us can help each other along the way?

Susie
  • florikay
    florikay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Still looking for friends . Loved your description...I would probably like you !:smile:
  • grammiemaggs
    Options
    Wow, this friend base is becoming bigger and bigger. That's just plain awesome. For sure we'll all work this out together. Thanks so much for being my friend. If anyone else cares to join in feel free. The more the merrier.

the-more-1024x830.jpg
  • msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi

Add me if you like, I am also in my 50's and get tired running after my 3 yr old grandson
  • bes169
    bes169 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love a great sense of humor....add me. :laugh:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    so your in your 50's.............youre way young, nice try (im not buying that-im old crap)

. :flowerforyou: we can be friends.
  • grammiemaggs
    Options
    LOL. Didn't mean to imply that I'm old. I'm not as young as I used to be, and on those mornings when every freaking joint is screaming I question it. But I'm not old yet :laugh: My friend requests are on their way.
  • BDOG101488
    Options
    Just sent you a freind request...also in my 50's and very motivated to get healthy!!:happy:
  • janewilldoit
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend, I'm also 50 iiissh!! with a 1year old granddaughter and renovating a 110 year old shack on the far south coast east Australia. I am new to this but it seems our goals a very similar... all the best and happy weight loss to US. Jane.