Options
Hi everyone, I started this program tomorrow, I am 62, retired, and put on a few extra pounds during the holidays, so I thought this would help me keep track of what I am eating and how much I should exercise, so hello, glad to be here, hope I hear from some of you, Good Luch to all.....Joey

Replies

• amyjoh
    amyjoh Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome Little Jo! You will love this website it is great!
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    Welcome !!!! You have come to the right place.
  • LittleJo47
    Options
    thanks for the welcome, I am going to give it a good try, I will be on here for some support, thanks for your interest....Joey
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!! I hope you like it here. It is a friendly kind of place.:happy:
  • lynnkelly
    lynnkelly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i joined this website a few weeks ago, am really enjoying doing it, gives me motivation! I am British but live abroad several months of the year, so makes it hard to join a club, and am finding this website really helpful. I put on a few pounds over the Christmas holidays when i went home and tucked into all that lovely Christmas fare. But my daughter is getting married in August so want to fit into a real nice posh frock as mother of the bride! I'm 55 years old, like to run, but don't much like the gym, find it a bit of a chore, but being able to record my progress is helping.
  • cuzofhim78
    Options
    My sister-in-law told me about this site. She uses it with her iPod and that's my plan as well. I got married 10 months ago and both my husband and I have put on weight. My goal is 30 lbs. We bought ourselves a Wii Fit Plus as a late Christmas/New Year's Resolution plan and I just ordered a colon cleanse and acai berry thing so I'm hoping that the combination of all these things will help keep me motivated. So glad there are free sites like this. Looking forward to playing!!
  • Luvilybri
    Options
    Hello ppls,

I have been on this weight lost journey for over a month. I have lost 25 lbs so far, but it is still the begining of my journey. i need to lose 80 more. ugh. why i let my self get this far out of control, but im doing well so far
  • marypetteys
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!
  • LittleJo47
    Options
    u r my hero that u have lost all that weight, u inspire me, thank u so much for the post.
  • chefcc
    chefcc Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey Joey,:smile:

Welcome to MFP. I just joined on Saturday. I love this site. I'm 54 and have put on about 30 lbs over the last few years and need to get it off for good. I really think its going to happen with all the support of this site.

Chris