2»

Replies

• ASTRO90
    Options
    Keep it up !
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I just started here a few days ago as well, and don't have many friends yet. I am really liking the daily logging and comments. It really helps to have support from others.
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i've had an account on here for a while, but i only recently started logging and am attempting to join the community. Would love to have some friends :P
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here for the long haul and have logged faithfully for almost 70 days.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Anyone else on here can feel free to add me, as well! I try my best to offer motivation and support!
  • shedaeday
    Options
    SO almost everyone that i friended on here have stopped logging in and the point of this site is to have some support and i have lost all mine. Yea my family is supportive of my goal to lose weight but they aren't trying to do it them selves. It is a different kind of support i had on here. I would appreciate if any of you could help out.

I can understand what you mean about support other than verbal motivation.. you want the support of a group of people with similar goals and struggles who actually use this website to its fullest potential consistently!! Well that is me!! That is brave of you to reach out and identify that need/want in yourself. It is a great example of how you know what you want! Thats awesome! Ive been using this website for diet, weight, and exercise for a week now and I am having fun with it and learning a lot. Good luck, ttyl :)
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    IM HERE EVERYONE! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME =)

ALWAYS HERE TO OFFER CONSTANT SUPPORT & ENCOURAGEMENT <3