Your "To Do List"... wink wink, nudge nudge...

Options

Replies

• Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Sonny Bill Williams
    Clay Matthews
    Shemar Moore
    Chris Hemsworth

Or

Angie Harmon

When I read this list all of the names came together and I thought one was Chris Matthews :noway:
    and I'm with ya on Angie Harmon :love:
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Ok... the name "Channing Tatum" is officially banned from this forum.

Really?? Are you guys kidding me with him??

Not enough money in the world for me to do Tatum.....he's a pansy

I agree. Tatum does nothing for me...However, I would also do Hugh Jackman and Johnny Depp.
    I'm fairly sure Johnny Depp has ovaries.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You win the Internets.

*kitten* yeah! I love winning!
  • genefabes
    Options

I agree. Tatum does nothing for me...However, I would also do Hugh Jackman and Johnny Depp.
    ovaries that defected to France, at that
  • GorillaEsq
    Options

ovaries that defected to France, at that
    He's downright manly in France.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    -Tom Hardy as Bane
    -Tom Hardy as himself
    -Christoph Waltz
    -Ralph Fiennes
    -Two men from my friends list :wink:
    -Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    -Trey Songz
    -John Legend
    -a sailor
    -a true-blue Texan
    I love how every guy on your list assumes it's them... and any sailor?

Every guy? Even including you?? :blushing:

Any HOT sailor...
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    ***Jonathan Rhys Meyers
    -Kelan Lutz
    -Kate Beckinsale
    -Howard Jones (ex vocalist for Killswitch Engage)
    -Ivan Moody (Five Finger Death Punch frontman)
    -Robert Downey Jr.
    -Christina Hendricks
    -Kate Hudson
    -Ryan Reynolds via Blade Trinity

I can't look up anymore pictures or I'm going to need a cold shower....
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I am totally boring.

My husband.
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    Heh.

Bottom for play piercings, fireplay, firecupping, and someday throw hooks and pull for my gods.

Learn to top for sounds, play piercings, cutting, fireplay, fire cupping, shibari, and get much better at two-handed flogging.Learn to use a singletail.

Make more and longer zippers, get a second hitachi, make another zapper out of an electric flyswatter, get a new indirect contact probe and extension cord, make a set of vampire gloves and figure out a way to lighten the toy bag. (Probably a hopeless task.....)

People?
    Submission is sexy. Men, women, whatever. I don't care about the wrappings and the precise bits. I care about that vulnerability and willingness to give over to my control
  • genefabes
    Options
    ...and then there was nothing
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Heh.

Bottom for play piercings, fireplay, firecupping, and someday throw hooks and pull for my gods.

Learn to top for sounds, play piercings, cutting, fireplay, fire cupping, shibari, and get much better at two-handed flogging.Learn to use a singletail.

Make more and longer zippers, get a second hitachi, make another zapper out of an electric flyswatter, get a new indirect contact probe and extension cord, make a set of vampire gloves and figure out a way to lighten the toy bag. (Probably a hopeless task.....)

People?
    Submission is sexy. Men, women, whatever. I don't care about the wrappings and the precise bits. I care about that vulnerability and willingness to give over to my control

That is a seriously ambitious list :)
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Heh.

People?

I think you COMPLETELY misunderstood the meaning of this thread....Thanks for the unbelievably unwelcome creepy mental images, though! Excuse me while I go dry heave, now...
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Heh.

People?

I think you COMPLETELY misunderstood the meaning of this thread....Thanks for the unbelievably unwelcome creepy mental images, though! Excuse me while I go dry heave, now...

Not really misunderstanding it to be fair, she has her sexual fantasies (possibly reality) just the same as you do, except hers are more extreme fantasies (but probably not extreme to her) rather than being like the norm and naming typical celebrities! Have some respect and realise that everyone is different and likes different things! Does not mean you have to like it or comment on it though. Especially in a way that shows your ignorance.

If you don't have anything nice to reply give your fingers a rest and don't reply at all.
  • Charmed285
    Charmed285 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Leonardo Dicaprio
    Johnnie Depp
    the blonde guy from house lol
    Zac Effron
    Matthew McConaughey
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Heh.

People?
    A few things...

1. That is the first fantasy list I've ever read that could be entirely fulfilled in a Home Depot.
    2. That is entirely too much work. A girl in a t-shirt and panties that allow easy access to her mommy-parts, I'm good to go.
    3. I actually logged reading that in my Exercise Log.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Shemar Moore
    John Cooper
    Jason Stathom
    The guy who plays Jackson Avery on Greys Anatomy. Mmmmm....
    Ryan Reynolds
    Ben Roethlisberger

I am sure I'll think of more...
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    *The guy who's name was banned from this thread
    *Mark Wahlberg
    *Liam Neeson
    *Taylor Lautner (sorry lol)
    *Faith Hill (although I don't like country music lol)
    *Sidney Crosby (Pittsburgh Penguins NHL player)
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Leonardo Dicaprio
    the blonde guy from house lol
    Matthew McConaughey

Ooh me too and Danny from CSI NY....cant think of his name
  • TheresaC928
    Options
    Jason Statham
    Hugh Jackman
    Bruce Springsteen
    Chris Hemsworth
    Leonardo Dicaprio

Jack Bauer
    Mitchell Wentworth? (I think that's his name. He was Michael Scofield on Prison Break)
    :happy:
  • Butler018
    Butler018 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Jason Statham
    Hugh Jackman
    Bruce Springsteen
    Chris Hemsworth
    Leonardo Dicaprio

Jack Bauer
    Mitchell Wentworth? (I think that's his name. He was Michael Scofield on Prison Break)
    :happy:
    Wentworth Miller is his name. Ya, he's a hottie.
This discussion has been closed.