Under 200 lbs!

Options
I'm just getting started, but I am sooo excited that I finally weigh less than 200 lbs again! Today I weighed in at 198. It's probably been about 5 years since I've been under 200 and I NEVER want to go back to that again! I've lost 13 pounds so far and only intend to keep going.

Anyone else reach any significant number milestones lately?? My 'healthy weight range' is between 107-135 pounds, so I have about 63-91 pounds to go, meaning I could potentially lose up to 100 pounds total (with what I already lost)... I'll have to see how my body looks and feels when I get to a lower weight because I've never been lower than the 150s which was about 6 or 7 years ago.

If anyone needs more friends feel free to add me! I log every day and love meeting new people. :)

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be proud!!!
  • Mrs1YummyMummy
    Options
    Well done, that must feel amazing!! I've got 28 pounds until that day and I can't wait!! Keep going, it only gets better from here :-)
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    OMG!! amazing!!!! I want to get under a certain number too but I never made it. somehow when I am 2-3kg before it, i don´t lose anymore or even start to gain again. =( so I really understand how happy you must be now. good luck for the rest. =)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • travelerrr
    Options
    Good job! I went under 200 today, too - 198.6!
  • mrsH09
    mrsH09 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    congrats! I can't wait to get there myself, it's been like 6 years since I was under 200 :(
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    So good for you!
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Onederland!!! That's fantastic!
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job, I am still a long way from getting into onederland but I am very excited for you!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome to ONE-derland....a great place to be!! CONGRATS and continued success with your weigh loss!!!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have 8 lbs to go to get to the one-der land also. Good for you!! Great job and great motivation for me,
  • DERBS21
    DERBS21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I know exactly how exciting that is...I just hit 199! 18 lbs down and about 45 - 50 to go still.... :bigsmile:
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! Hopefully I'll be there soon myself!
  • sambyoung
    sambyoung Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm 201.5 right now and I'm so excited to join you in the under 200 club very soon!
  • vjt1976
    Options
    Congrats! I have 7 more pounds before I hit onderland! I can't wait it's been a long time since I have been there. Keep up the great work :)
  • ginbookus
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!