Hi Everyone!!

Options
:love:

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm Lahryn and I just recently joined myfitnesspal. My goal is to go from 158 lbs to 135 lbs by February 2009. I am already down to 149-151 (it fluctuates).

My drive is a beach wedding in Costa Rica to my wonderful fiance Brent. I gained weight after my pregnancy and have not really had much motivation to lose the weight. I hope to get down to 135 but would not mind 130 either. I do not intend to lose more than that though. I have always wanted to wear a white bikini but never felt comfortable enough to do it. So my goal for my wedding/honey moon is to buy a white bikini and look awesome in it!

My short term goal is to lose 5 more lbs by June (no particular date) because I'm going to try on wedding dresses. I would like to be a little thinner by that time.

The biggest changes I've made have been with my diet. I stopped eating after 8:30 and cut out soda from my diet. That is how I've lost the weight so far. Now its time to start introducing exercise and some more serious dieting. Hopefully I'll really begin to see a difference.

I'm looking forward to "meeting" you all and having you kick my butt into shape:)

Take care
Lahryn

Replies

• lahryn
    lahryn Posts: 6
    Options
    :love:

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm Lahryn and I just recently joined myfitnesspal. My goal is to go from 158 lbs to 135 lbs by February 2009. I am already down to 149-151 (it fluctuates).

My drive is a beach wedding in Costa Rica to my wonderful fiance Brent. I gained weight after my pregnancy and have not really had much motivation to lose the weight. I hope to get down to 135 but would not mind 130 either. I do not intend to lose more than that though. I have always wanted to wear a white bikini but never felt comfortable enough to do it. So my goal for my wedding/honey moon is to buy a white bikini and look awesome in it!

My short term goal is to lose 5 more lbs by June (no particular date) because I'm going to try on wedding dresses. I would like to be a little thinner by that time.

The biggest changes I've made have been with my diet. I stopped eating after 8:30 and cut out soda from my diet. That is how I've lost the weight so far. Now its time to start introducing exercise and some more serious dieting. Hopefully I'll really begin to see a difference.

I'm looking forward to "meeting" you all and having you kick my butt into shape:)

Take care
    Lahryn
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: And congrats on your up-coming wedding:happy:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

I would suggest that you read lots and lots of posts here - they will give you tons of ideas on how to change your lifestyle so it feels less like dieting and more like the right way to live! you will be more apt to stick with it longer if you don't label it as a diet....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/6556-the-answers-to-the-questions

Good Luck!!