WEEKEND (9/22-23) MINI-CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• ReyneDrop
    ReyneDrop Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Despite my better judgement... I'm in. Here comes 30+ sets of pushups!
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in!
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i can't even do a single pushup and can hardly do situps. i'm just starting out, but as a personal challenge to myself, i'll do 150 squats. my weekend starts tomorrow so i'll finish by monday.

Also, I challenge my bff to do 150 man pushups per day. She says she's going to do her first 150 when she clocks out for lunch in a few. Show off! lol :-P
  • BlueskyBay
    BlueskyBay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in! So glad the girly ones count, at this point they're the only ones I can do! I'm going to have to add up the ones I've done so far today and keep going! :smile:
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    I am in wow I am glad you said any kind. I still do the girls one.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Saturdays personal goal of 150 done. Still going to try for 150 also on Sunday.
  • sundaymiller86
    sundaymiller86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    done! girly, but still rough!
  • sundaymiller86
    sundaymiller86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Saturdays personal goal of 150 done. Still going to try for 150 also on Sunday.

i got them all today, too. this sounds great. im gonna try 150 again tomorrow, as well.
  • BlueskyBay
    Options
    Ok, I'm in! So glad the girly ones count, at this point they're the only ones I can do! I'm going to have to add up the ones I've done so far today and keep going! :smile:

90 down! 60 more to go!! :wink:
  • KJ14
    KJ14 Posts: 287
    Options
    Done. Did 75 yesterday and 75 today.
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    169 done! Great challenge!
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    175 done :)
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Personal challenge of 150 Sat and Sunday - DONE
  • BlueskyBay
    Options

Challenge conquered!
    160 push~ups this weekend!
    Thank you for the healthy weekend challenge!
    Cheers to a good week!
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I did it! Girl pushups. I didn't think there was any way I would finish this challenge.
    Thanks so much!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    75 pushps each day. Challenge complete. Yes my arms are sore.. but I did it! :) I did a good portion of them on my toes but mainly on my knees LOL.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I did 40 yesterday. I had to work today and was quite wore out after that. I do a lot of walking and cleaning at work, so no more for the weekend.
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fail. I only got 48 in. Pushups are really hard on my wrists. Oh well. I tried! I even got up to 12 at once!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    I did finish these late last night during the Emmy's commercial breaks :laugh:
  • BlueskyBay
    Options
    Conquered challenge +10! Thanks! Have a great week of eating healthy and exercising for the better! :smile: