80 lbs down. Can you tell ?

Options

Replies

• AdelaDi
    AdelaDi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great, it's awesome that you've succeeded! :) Maybe you haven't yet gotten used to the new you :)
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great, it's awesome that you've succeeded! :) Maybe you haven't yet gotten used to the new you :)

That is totally true.
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Yes, you can very much tell.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    No way! u look much better right now...keep on going, you look fab!! congrats so far :happy:
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    People that cannot acknowledge the new you cannot accept that changes need to be made in their own lives that they are not accepting. If you can change your life then they should be able to change their life - this they cannot accept. Ignore them. Keep positive people in your life,
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • kimberly3818
    kimberly3818 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! great job
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You should be proud, you did awesome!! Great job!! :)
  • LAMypie
    LAMypie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    In the face you look more like a leprechaun when you were heavier, hehe. But NO ONE looks better fat. Those ppl are just jealous of your awesomeness! Congrats! And your kid is adorable! Even more congrats for being a good healthy roll model for their future!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Your success so far is awesome and quite evident!! And to those people who say you look better bigger, well I'm a bit rude so them I would say "Piss off" (and Piss is not the word I really would use there)...
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look really good!!!
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    you look great. awesome job.
  • herrytews
    Options
    You rock! And look great too. I am in the same situation and my relatives cannot believe how much better I look. Friend me if you want to share stories!
  • tammyb68
    tammyb68 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! You can see a great change and you should feel AWESOME!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,615 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! If people are use to seeing you heavy it is hard for them to make the visual adjustment as you lose so much weight. I know as I thought my brother got too skinny at first when he lost weight. He has gained back about 5 pounds and I have gotten use to seeing the thinner healthier version and he looks good. Give them time. You have done a wonderful job!
  • txangie
    txangie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    80 pounds is an amazing change. Most people are happy with 20 pounds. You should be proud of yourself. I don't know you and I am proud of you and thing you look much better now. Fat does not look good on anyone and certainly is unhealthy. You are so much more healthy now and that looks great!!
  • rmf626
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your success. There will always be people who are envious of your success. Don't worry about their opinions. They can succeed if they work at it, just like you did!
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Can tell a big difference in your face and stomach/chest/ I'm so happy for you. You should feel amazing about yourself. Keep it up! I'll add you for all the extra support and motivation we can give each other!
  • Kitkatz59
    Kitkatz59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!