Anyone doing Turbofire out there?

Options
Is there anyone doing Turbofire or done Turbofire? What did you like or dislike? Did you do the extra 2 months? What kind of results are you getting? Let's talk!

Replies

• BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in a week or so feel free to add me! Can't wait to start!
  • Lizett_grca
    Options
    I'm starting my 3rd week on monday. I love it so far, even though it was kinda frustrating at first because I couldn't get the moves down. Every day gets easier though. I love that after each work out I feel so energized.
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've gone through the 20 weeks and am almost done with the additional 2 months. Check my profile for the progress pics and feel free to add me!
  • Genbrown5
    Options
    Turbofire ROCKS! The cardio is great. It is very fast paced....it took me a week to catch up, and when I first started I had to pause and get a drink more frequently then now. The after burn is noticeable- I have to watch my calorie intake because it makes me SUPER hungry! I did have to increase my calories to keep up. My energy increased too- dramatically! The music is fun too!
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    It's my soul mate workout! =) I finished the 90 day program back in May, and am now in month 4 of the Turbo Fire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid program. I can't tell you how amazing the program is and how great the results have been. Check out my blog: www.mckenziesjourney.wordpress.com -- lots of pictures there! Couldn't be happier and can't say enough positive things about TF :) AND... honestly, I have nothing negative to say about it -- I love everything =)