DUMB-EST SONG OF ALL TIME

Options

Replies

• cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    ANY song by taylor swift...i think never ever ever gonna get back together or something like that...

There, I fixed it for you.:smokin:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Depeche mode sucks total *kitten*....I don't want to hear about losing your religion ever again...
  • Dreamline70
    Options
    "Give It Away" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. GAH!!!

Oh, and I'd like to find the moron who told Axel Rose he could sing... because they were WRONG, horribly, horribly WRONG. As a general rule, I'm not much on remakes, but Guns and Roses version of "Live and Let Die," is the ultimate in what NOT to do when recording a remake. Whoever owned the song rights (not sure if it's the James Bond franchise or Paul McCartney) was definitely NOT thinking when they allowed those idiots to remake that song.

Probably just made a whole lot of enemies from those out there who think Guns and Roses are the shiznit. Don't care. They suck... actually, I take that back. If they'd had a lead singer who didn't have a voice that sounds like chainsaw-infused nasal whine, I'd probably actually like them... Slash and the rest of the band are pretty cool.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Red Solo Cup.. hate it!!

Amen on that one
  • lherz
    lherz Posts: 27
    Options
    Paradise by Coldplay...Ugh! How stupid....
  • Dreamline70
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE

Not a contest. This is without a doubt the worst song of all time

W.T.F. Vomit much?
  • snwokedi1350
    Options
    we are young by fun its not dumb its just annoying
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Any song by Katy Perry. I do not understand her appeal to anyone over the age of 14.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    5-Stages-of-Pop-Music.png
    this is so me! lol
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Stupid Hoe by Nicki Manaj.

How many people did it take to write that? God, what is wrong with music today?

What about Beez in the trap? I can't decide which one is worse lol
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    After 52 years on this planet. The dumbest song I ever heard was popsicle toes by Michael Franks.
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE

Not a contest. This is without a doubt the worst song of all time

Holy ****you win!!! worst ****ing song ever!!

I am speechless. that was f&%king horrible!!
  • CassandraM22
    Options
    There is also one about Jane Fonda. I can remember who sings it but they used to play it nonstop at this bar I went to. It was HORRIBLE.
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    After 52 years on this planet. The dumbest song I ever heard was popsicle toes by Michael Franks.

I would so rather hear Popsicle Toes their always froze over Sherry Bay yay beee, Sherry baby...
  • CassandraM22
    Options
    http://youtu.be/QWG6Qifa8rM The Jane Fonda Song...you will all hate me after this one.
  • cmkeene01
    Options
    Boyfriend I was in the mall and they played it atleast twice while I was in the food court
  • Mendelianparakeets
    Options
    Pretty much anything by Nicki Minaj, but...Starships is so freaking addictive.:(
  • cianalynn
    cianalynn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hearing any justin bieber song makes me wanna puke..
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    any song by LMFAO
  • franmetamorphisis
    Options
    yesterday was thursday, today it is friday, tomorrow is saturday ... we we we so excited, we so excited