Replies

• Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I play with friends
  • Genericwit
    Genericwit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've been addicted to Bioshock at the moment! About to finish number 1 have number 2 ready to go :)

Good thing Infinite's not being released at the beginning of next month like it was scheduled then, huh?

I'll take a side of sugar to balance out this bitter taste in my mouth.
  • prismblitz
    Options
    Ugh. Bioshock, that's on my aforementioned list of games to play. So little time...
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge gamer, but I love to watch my husband play. Right now, believe it or not, he's addicted to Zombie Mode in Black Ops. When I can tear him away from that, he's gone 75 round in the Crucible on Darksiders 2. I'm hoping to get to watch him beat the whole thing the next time I have off. We own at least the first 2 Gears, which he plays on occasion.
  • Genericwit
    Options
    You all need to stop and play Slender and Walking Dead immediately. No excuses.
  • prismblitz
    Options
    It's on the ever-growing list!
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded Torchlight 2. It is WONDERFUL.

in other news, I love each and every thing that Bioware, Blizzard and Bethesda have ever done ever.
  • prismblitz
    Options
    I have Torchlight II, haven't played it yet. How is it?
  • stardust623
    Options
    Love Gears, and anything made by Nintendo. I'm a NintendAddict. :tongue:
  • Genericwit
    Options

in other news, I love each and every thing that Bioware, Blizzard and Bethesda have ever done ever.

I'm calling shenanigans. I have to doubt anyone who makes the claim that they've played everything from a major dev/pub who isn't an industry insider him/herself. Bioware I could even give you, because their title base is so tiny, but most of Blizz's early stuff is trash, and now that they're Activision-Blizzard, they're churning out more garbage than McDonalds. I can't say much about Bethesda because I'm unfamiliar with their extended title-base.

However, what I actually assume you meant to say was

"I love WoW, Starcraft, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age!"

which is more believable, as reception and sales would correlate.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Gears, yes, totally!
    Also...

Halo (any and all, this is where my hubby and I met)
    The Lord of the Rings Online (we're on Firefoot in Knights of Moria :) )
    Guild Wars 2 (We're on Yak's Bend :) )
    The Professor Layton Games (finished 1 and 2, working on 3)
    E.A. Active (Can't wait until I can play this again - broke my foot last time I did and still hasn't healed all the way :( )
    The Uncharted trilogy
    The newer Prince of Persia games
    Borderlands (played through 1 several times, now playing 2)

and I'm anxiously awaiting:
    The Last of Us
    Tomb Raider
  • Abaiz
    Abaiz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Not big on Gears, but its okay. I'm an Xbox 360 fanboy. I used to be a Call of Duty addict, but now I'm on a big Forza Motorsport high. It was recently my birthday so I treated myself to a sim-racing cockpit which has basically a bucket seat with brackets for a wheel, pedals and shifter and now I'm the envy of all the wanna-be racers on the block.

If I'm not racing I'm playing stealth/strategy/RPG games like the Splinter Cell series, Fallout, and Hitman!

Glad to see there are some gamers on here!
  • HogSandwich
    Options

I'm calling shenanigans. I have to doubt anyone who makes the claim that they've played everything from a major dev/pub who isn't an industry insider him/herself. Bioware I could even give you, because their title base is so tiny, but most of Blizz's early stuff is trash, and now that they're Activision-Blizzard, they're churning out more garbage than McDonalds. I can't say much about Bethesda because I'm unfamiliar with their extended title-base.

However, what I actually assume you meant to say was

"I love WoW, Starcraft, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age!"

which is more believable, as reception and sales would correlate.

Holy condescension, Batman!

If you'd actually like an honest to god list, here you go: I love WoW, the early Warcrafts, all the Diablos, all Elder Scrolls, the Fallouts, Brink, Rage, Rogue Warriors, All the Mass Effects, All the Dragonages, all the Knights of the Old Republics.

Because heaven forbid I leave something out and besmirch my nerd credentials.
  • prismblitz
    Options
    Going to bring it back to old school.

Ready?

Final Fantasy IV.
  • HogSandwich
    Options

Ready?

Final Fantasy IV.

Oh dude, I still have moments where I fire up Total Annihilation.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Ready?

Final Fantasy IV.

Oh dude, I still have moments where I fire up Total Annihilation.

Oh dear...you got me started....

Legend of the Dragoon
    Legend of Legaia
    Final Fantasy VII
    and many more....