Bought a scale and LIKED what I saw!

Options
UCONNCOED
UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
I hit my all time high weight at 185 sometime in decemeber. I was shocked. With the holidays I started working out, but not eating better. In January I was eating a little better but not counting calories. Last week I finally stepped up. I worked out 4 times, I was really good about my eating (except on superbowl sunday) and I finally bought a scale on friday. I was nervous because I knew I was weighing about 185 a month ago and I really only had one solid week of taking this seriously. And I got on the scale and it reads 178! Woooohooo , down 7 pounds. Talk about the motivation! It seems like Im doing something right. Im very happy about this. Good luck to everyone out there trying to get on this journey and ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME!

Enough is enough. Lets get on that scale and start liking what we see! :)

Replies

• tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    congrats.. its always motivating to see the scale move downward!
  • hthurman
    hthurman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing :) I worked out started watching what I ate last week AND bought a scale on Friday to finally give me that extra push! It worked, I started at 185 as well and the scale on Friday was at 179!! Very similar to your experience so I know exactly how you feel!!!! :) Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!