Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!

~ Laugh, Love, and Live!
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :devil:
    Hot Suff!!!
    You look great, congrats on your change!
    Best of luck to you!
  • karenbethrn
    karenbethrn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow, you are inspirational, girl! You look amazing! Keep up the wonderful work! You go girl!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!! Congrats, you look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • carolstartingover
    Options
    What a feat that is! Losing that much weight , you must have a new lifestyle and have your mind on success. And the constant of it is stuck in your head for life , which is where I want to go. I was there and I got sick with Asthma and took Prednisone, gained 50. Got 20 off, but I do get sidetracked. I wanna be back in my 14s too. I just love your pictures. My oldest has a major plight to lose quite a bit of weight, more than 100, but that will be a milestone and I believe in her where others don't. Mothers should not stop believing in their kids, at least I won't. Even if she has been on 50 diets and I have paid for $$$$ in plans or equipment, I still believe she will do it this time, which is another good reason for me not to have these down times.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing and so pretty. Well done and keep up the great work.:flowerforyou:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Incredible accomplishment! Go Big Red!
  • frainfam
    frainfam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and GO BIG RED!
  • eecruzmd
    eecruzmd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress... keep up the good work!
  • chellie346
    chellie346 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! You glow girl! congrats!!!
  • Ginnyesq
    Options
    Looking great! Thanks for sharing!
  • the1dergirl
    Options
    WOW what an inspiration!!!!! You look great! More importantly I'm glad you are feeling better. That's what Im looking to do as well, is feel better, looking better is only a side effect. I can only hope to be as sucessful as you!
  • First, I'd like to give you props for saying that it IS a lifestyle change and not a diet. Not many people understand that. I'm in the same boat as you. Second, you go girl! You look fantastic and I'm sure you feel fantastic and much better. 110lbs lost is AMAZING! Keep up the great work.
  • lilylight
    lilylight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    What a transformation -- congratulations!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great transformation
  • Lexymom
    Options
    Hot damn!!! You're INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I am SOOOO incredibly proud of your dedication!!!! :D
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    So proud of you. You have done amazingly well. So glad to be your 'friend'. !!!!
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the encouraging words! They truly mean a lot!
  • uspp223
    uspp223 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! very inspiring and you look great - I bet you feel even better than you look too!
  • natashaaevans
    natashaaevans Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are so pretty! And you look so happy in the new photo. That red/pink is really your colour!! Keep up the good work!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!