New :)

Options
My name is Shay. I just joined MyFitnessPal last friday and so far very successful. Looking for friends while I start over in this new lifestyle. Really enjoying my journey so far but I know it gets alot tougher. I chose to lose weight for my health and future. I have a number of health issues related to my weight and I just wanna get healthy so my husband and I can start a family. Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• shonaredman
    shonaredman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, please feel free to add me as a friend :happy:
  • jules11177
    jules11177 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this website myself :) Good luck to both of you!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey Shay! I love your name! That's my nickname LOL (just thought that was cool) anyways congratulations on taking the first step to a better life! I'm Shalla btw. I would love to be apart of your support system. I will do my best to support you in anyway I can :) Remember to take baby steps. This is going to be a long rollercoaster ride and you just have to enjoy it all the ups and downs. In the end you'll feel renewed. Good luck to you!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hey shay
    Welcome to mfp
    Feel free to add me I need some motivation and inspiration myself lol x
  • TeaberryDawn
    TeaberryDawn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Look forward to getting to watch your success :-)
  • khawk2
    khawk2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    shay feel free to add me. We can motivate each other. I joined a year ago but I did not stick with it. Now, I realize I need to do somethings to become healthy. Some of the things that were once easy for me to do has become diffcult.
  • Jbdubs1
    Options
    My name is Shay. I just joined MyFitnessPal last friday and so far very successful. Looking for friends while I start over in this new lifestyle. Really enjoying my journey so far but I know it gets alot tougher. I chose to lose weight for my health and future. I have a number of health issues related to my weight and I just wanna get healthy so my husband and I can start a family. Thanks for reading :)

Welcome, I wish you the best of luck with your journey! Kids bring such joy and are worth everything!
  • ShayWolfexo
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and support! I'm super excited to join you all in this journey!
  • deborah0123
    Options
    HI Shay... Welcome to this fabulous board.. only been here since the first of Aug..The people here are so helpful..gained 2 lbs but lost it...lost 6 inches.waistline..feel free to add me..
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Shay and anyone ele please feel free to add me. Shay you have started this journey out for the right reasons and yes at times it gets tough but it can get easier as you go as new healthy habits are developed.

Tina
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well, and anyone else looking for new friends.
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Shay, I will do my best to encourage all my friends so add me if you would like. Im still kinda new here and would be happy to add you and anyone else here.
  • LoriWilkinson548
    Options
    I have been here since July 18, I log in daily, I record every bite I eat and exercise. I encourage my friends and need friends who reciprocate. Please feel free to add me.