VSG Bariatrics 1 Year w/Pictures

Options
1 Year ago today I under went a surgery that would change my life. I'm always looking for new friends and inspirational buddies to keep me on track. If you would like to please send me a friend request.

I look forward to losing another 70lbs before may of 2013.

Before Pictures
r97y7l.jpgAPlspl.jpg

After Pictures
zDHWil.jpg1FebMl.jpg

Progress pictures available here to view:
http://imgur.com/a/FyaaJ

Spreadsheet I keep:
http://goo.gl/g4zkS

The full story can be read here:
http://www.digitaljdr.com/2012/09/weight-loss/

Replies

• AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Congrats and happy surgiversary!!! You have done amazing and I have no doubts in my mind that you will make your next goal! Keep it up!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats and Happy 1 year anniversary of your surgery :) Keep up the great work!
  • digitaljdr
    digitaljdr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you mzub and aquaqueen.

Its strange to see other topics of people losing less, I figured my accomplishment warranted more of a response. Maybe 220 pounds isn't enough to get peoples attention on this site.

I did inspire someone else though for a friend request, so there is hope.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    WOW! 220lbs gone is remarkable! I bet you move around and sleep so much better now. All the best for the loss of the next 70lbs. You can do this!!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, good job! :)
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hats off to you! GREAT JOB!!
  • maggeh
    Options
    OMG! I don't know you, but I swear you look like you went from age 45 to age 17! Ok, that's an exaggeration, but man it's crazy how much younger you look without all that weight! Congrats :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are looking awesome! What a change! I'm so proud of you and would be happy to help encourage you along the way.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! What an accomplishment! Congratulations you look incredible :) Bravo
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and good luck with those last 70 lbs!
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job! Way to go!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your amazing transformation! keep it up!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, great job! It must have taken a lot of discipline to accomplish what you've done so far! Keep going!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a phenomenal job you've done! Definitely an inspiration!
  • ErinShannon
    ErinShannon Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look so much younger now!
  • iluvtrees123
    Options
    Congrats. It's definitely an accomplishment when you lose another person worth of weight. I'm sure your body appreciates it, keep it up.
  • Tazzymk
    Tazzymk Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, great job.
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Thank you mzub and aquaqueen.

Its strange to see other topics of people losing less, I figured my accomplishment warranted more of a response. Maybe 220 pounds isn't enough to get peoples attention on this site.

I did inspire someone else though for a friend request, so there is hope.

Nah, that isn't it at all. It's a Sunday morning and not a good time to post a success story. Activity here is quite time sensitive I've noticed.

And 220 lbs is a whomping accomplishment! You deserve a pat on the back for getting your weight under control. Congratulations up the wazoo for all you've done.

Edited to say: Sorry, I see you first posted this earlier in the week. Well, I don't know what happened but find that sometimes when lots of things get posted at once, some just slip to the bottom of the list. Not many people search second and third pages. I'm glad you "bumped" it back to the top.
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work- keep it up!
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Way to go! You have accomplished alot already, good luck with the next 70 lbs!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!