Lost 65 lbs....50 more to go!!! (with pics)

Options
It has taken me years to lose the 65 lbs but I still want to lose 50 more. I am having a terrible time staying motivated but I REFUSE to give in or give up!!
This is the first time I have ever post a pic on here ... hope this works... lol

rrp6xv.jpg

Replies

• gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you look great....and younger!!! keep going!!!
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome job you've done! Even though you still want to lose 50lbs more, you can truly see the difference!
  • Marefr
    Marefr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look lovely!
  • psv1012
    psv1012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you look awesome,I bet you feel so much better too. I undrstand how hard it is to keep going once you are at your point (i have done it before,now I am back at it again), This time though I am diebetic! probably because I never stuck to a plan ! So Keep going and stay healthy and beautiful Thanks for sharing.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    oh wow...you look like your own daughter (compared to the before pic). Stay motivated....it is obviously worth it!! Congrats!!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    omg you are so beautiful, are you sure that is really the old you? :noway:

You are so remarkable! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    you look great....and younger!!! keep going!!!

^^^THIS^^^
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Very pretty. Keep it up!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Gosh you look gorgeous. Well done with what you have achieved so far. And every success for kicking the rest of that weight to the curb.
  • bublita
    Options
    WAY.TO.GO!!!!

You look fantastic! That is a HUGE accomplishment. You can definitely go the rest of the way. You're over the halfway mark and closer than you think!!

Bravo! :flowerforyou:
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    great job!!! Congratulations on your success!
  • sunlover89
    sunlover89 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Oh my, you look like a completely different person! Congratulations, a great achievement!
  • bellefl07
    Options
    wow! congratulations! One looks like your mom, and the other looks like a young daughter! It's a complement!! Don't stop!!!! I "KNOW" I look years older too. :-( Darn weight! You've come too far to stop. Do so in honor of people like me who struggle with this every single day. The emotional damage much worse than the physical damage. :-(

Again, congratulations!!!!!
  • SarahsJourney7
    SarahsJourney7 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing achievement! Keep up the good work!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! I mean it, really look! Your waste is now smaller than your hips, your face and jaw line have definition, and there is a sparkle in your eyes! Well done so far and keep it up. You're worth it!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Just heard that song "I'm sexy and I know it" Playing in my head when I saw your photo lol. Keep up the good work. You look marvelous. :happy:
  • mooly77
    Options
    Looking great Rooster!!!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Awesome !! Keep it up!
  • flowerpoweredme
    Options
    Wow you look like a completely different person!!
    Well done you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!