Starting over fresh

Options
I joined awhile ago an lost 30 pound, but do to stresses an family related issues deleted my account an gave up. But I am back an ready to stick to it this time. Looking for people to help keep me positive an motivated :)

Replies

• kathleennicolet
    Options
    I added you! and sent you a msge (:
  • Renee2817
    Renee2817 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You will do good, I am here to support you. My name is Renee I am @ blessings2310@hotmail.com. You can do it!
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! NEVER QUIT!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I have been helping people on my profile every day.

My story here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/740340-i-lost-60-lbs-at-age-51-anyone-can-any-workout

That's right Never quit! I almost quit because of my age. Now I know it's never to late to follow your dreams.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Just a setback. You fell down, you got up again. Good for you.
  • fuzzyhead1961
    Options
    hi
    I'm Carol.....................was on this site a while ago but my account got messed up somehow and i had to start all over again.

I have M.E. and had it for 13 years. Before that i was anorexic and bulimic and never had a great relationship with food since having M.E. i have slowly put on weight due to lack of exercise and not eating enough..Other health issues have meant that i have difficulty in losing weight.. I see a dietician at the hospital but have also begun to use this app on my phone which i think is fantastic. would love to have other people, perhaps who share similar problems , but not necessarily as friends so that we can support each other.

carol
  • SarahsJourney7
    SarahsJourney7 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! Stay focused on yourself. You come first!