Looking to make as many friends as possible!

Options
I want to make a ton of friends on here, have it be like a facebook for me, especially since I don't have one! I want to talk to people and keep them motivated as well as me staying motivated, because yeah, weight loss isn't easy but we can do it together if we all motivate each other!

Replies

• Kristy_Albritton
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I need motivation and support, as well. I think that everyone does!!! Welcome to MFP!!!

Anyone else is welcome to send me a friend request, too! :)
  • Lady_Tilika
    Options
    Hi there :) .... Yep you are not wrong there; losing weight at over 40 isn't easy :(.... I have been at it just over a week and have lost nothing yet :( ... Most days my calories have been ok but some days not :( ....

You are quite welcome to add me :) .... That goes for everyone else too :)
  • 12weekstoloseit
    Options
    add me if you like :) good luck!
  • jipus5
    Options
    Here i AM !!!!! LOL I know i like getting ideas from friends to help my process! more the merrier!
  • pinkandstars09
    Options
    I fell off for a bit went to weigh in with my coach and well i was about a pound away from where i started 12 weeks ago very depressing. i started again this monday. And really need the motivation to stick with it this time till i hit my goal. My doctor wants me to be around 135. He gave me a year to accomplish that which will be Feb 13. I was 172 in Feb 12 and now i am about 154 today. add me.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) .... Yep you are not wrong there; losing weight at over 40 isn't easy :(...

It doesn't get any easier, either - hitting 50 isn't so bad but at about 55 it starts hitting back
  • kvelcro
    Options
    ^^ I'm just going to add everyone who gave the okay, late here in Australia, see you all sometime in the morning!
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    add me anyone... RenaMarie77

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This website is ALL about support! Great people on here.... Add if you would like! I try to get on everyday
  • Goal2BeFit2012
    Goal2BeFit2012 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am open to having new friends on here.. We all need the motivation and support, especially of those that know what we are going through. Weight loss isn't easy... I mean you didn't put it all on overnight, so don't expect to lose it all overnight :)
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am open to having new friends on here.. We all need the motivation and support, especially of those that know what we are going through. Weight loss isn't easy... I mean you didn't put it all on overnight, so don't expect to lose it all overnight :)

Sooooooo true, I used to be a size 16 at my top weight.... it's been a journey but I made a promise to myself to get better with age :wink:
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    I agree losing weight after 50 is harder. I really have no excuse I still have an 11 and 9 year old at home to keep me busy.
  • sergiotacchini
    Options
    Feel free to add!! :smile:
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Oh this place is BETTER THAN FACEBOOK! No drama, everyone reaching for the same thing, everyone is so friendly! Ive been here more than facebook! Sent you a request, we can all do with buddies :flowerforyou:
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    It really is motivating to me to read about other people's success on my feed...I love it. Anyone feel free to add me. The more support the better!
  • mumma1978
    Options
    Hi,
    I need you and lots of others to motivate me. Soooo down about my weight. I'm on the millionth diet and lifestyle changes again. Help! Needs so much support and motivation. Maybe that's the key? Hope we can do it together. M xx
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends for support on here, feel free to add me!
  • catswithcheekbones
    Options
    Added you! I definitely agree with the motivation thing, I've had my ups and downs as well. Anybody else feel free to add me!
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request, anyone else feel free to add me :-)
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too as well as anyone else who wants more motivation.