Biggest Loser Cardio Max

desirea2006
desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
edited September 18 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone else tried this video? I can only do it about once a week and then I'm so sore for days. I can walk or run on the other nights but definetly not that video. I know its AWESOME workout but I was just wondering if anyone else gets that sore from doing it?

Replies

• desirea2006
    Has anyone else tried this video? I can only do it about once a week and then I'm so sore for days. I can walk or run on the other nights but definetly not that video. I know its AWESOME workout but I was just wondering if anyone else gets that sore from doing it?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Oh my gosh, it kicks my butt!! Especially Bob's portion doing the push ups. :sick: :sick: My wet-noodle-arms KILL after that tape!!

I just received 'Cardio-Max' from Ebay, gonna try that tonight! :drinker:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    I love this video my boyfriend and I do it together 4 or 5 times a week. The first few times were rough, the backs of my thighs and calves were killing me! Now, after doing it for a few months it doesn't hurt at all...still kicks my butt though!! I think Jillian is the hardest part but my boyfriend still thinks Bob is the toughest. All of those lunges still make him sore :laugh:

Keep at it. We've both seen a huge difference since we started.
  • desirea2006
    Guess I need to press on through the pain. OUCH... My butt muscles hurt soooo bad. LOL But thats a good thing. I hope I get good results if I do it more often. I'll let you know.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    I was thinking of trying it, but I'm a little scared!
    :flowerforyou:
  • I have got to get that one too. I have The Biggest Loser Strengthing and Toning DVD and it kicks my butt, which I love.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I was thinking of trying it, but I'm a little scared!
    :flowerforyou:

You're in good shape, you could so do it! :smile:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    I loved this DVD! It took me a little while to be able to do the entire thing but I really did see nice results. I did it every day and did the sculpt 3 times a week.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    It's awesome, I love it. It kicked my butt the first couple of weeks or so too. But the more you do it, the better you do at it!
This discussion has been closed.