Hit the 45 Lbs Lost Mark

Options
I hit the 45 lbs lost mark yesterday and was so tired that I didn't notice I'd entered it wrong til I logged on today and saw that my ticker had only moved a single lb when the loss had been more. So I checked and sure enough I'd entered it wrong. I entered in the correct weight loss amount and gasped when I saw how close I was to losing a total of 50 lbs... but also... I'm only 5 lbs away from being out of the 200's I started to cry... happy tears. I just wanted to share my success.

Replies

• JulieSchilling
    JulieSchilling Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! 45 lbs sounds great- and being close to being in ONEderland? Even better! I'm hoping to be in onderland in the next 6 months- but you're like 2 weeks away if that! Congratulations!!
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. If i push it I'm hoping to be in onderland now by the 30th. This past week i lost 7 lbs total so I'm hoping I can lose 5 to make it into onederland!
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    yay! well done hun! i'm almost out of the 200s too :D it's a good feeling!
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You've done an amazing job!
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You will be in Onderland before you know it. I hit 199.2 last Saturday and was doing the happy dance all day long. Keep up the great work!!!
  • gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Well done on that milestone. That motivation should carry right through to your next goal easy!
  • Kristin444
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful. Keep up the amazing work.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Congratulations love it's an amazing accomplishment. You must feel amazing roll on onederland.
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    Congrats. that's amazing. I'll be happy when I'm out of the 200's. It's gonna be a while yet.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    congrats! that's a major accomplishment! Your hard work is showing and paying off!
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is really great progress!
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm really doing my best and I'm so pumped. I didn't expect to even be into onderland til next month, mid or end potentially with the way my weight loss has been going lately but this week it went... hey look we're 7 lbs lighter now. And well I'm stoked and going to really push myself.
  • jehuster
    Options
    Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!