HalfWay

Options
WRXymama
WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
I told myself that I would post my progress pics when I weighed less than my husband. I finally reached that goals, so here it goes. (My first attempt posting with pics, my appologies in advance)

Highest Weight: 225.8
April 30th MFP \/SW: 219.6
September 23rd/CW: 181
GW: 155

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/corbin77/Brooke/June17th201222jpg_zps76aaa655.jpg[IMG]203lbs http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/corbin77/Brooke/September2320122_zpsc1a091ab.jpg[/img]181lbs

Replies

• LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sun 09/23/12 08:30 PM
    I told myself that I would post my progress pics when I weighed less than my husband. I finally reached that goals, so here it goes. (My first attempt posting with pics, my appologies in advance)

Highest Weight: 225.8
    April 30th MFP \/SW: 219.6
    September 23rd/CW: 181
    GW: 155

June17th201222jpg_zps76aaa655.jpg

203lbs

September2320122_zpsc1a091ab.jpg

181lbs
  • WRXymama
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Really awesome job!! :D
  • LorahJo
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!

You're welcome :) xx
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You are so getting there!! Congratulations!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!!!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You've made really great progress! Keep strong! I had similar stats to you at one point....the highest weight I've ever been is 229-230, I'm 227 right now....I was on a roll early last year and I got my weight down to 179 lbs. I was soo pleased with myself but for whatever reason I sort of lost touch with myself and let myself gain EVERYTHING back...do not let this happen to you. If you feel yourself slipping reach out for help, keep going b/c lemmie tell you nothing feels sh*ttier then knowing you have to start from scratch. You look great you really do...just keep your head in the right place [like I didn't] haha and you'll make goal! Best of luck to you!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • WRXymama
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Do you know what the suggested pic size is for posting? They look gigantic! lol
  • WRXymama
    Options
    You've made really great progress! Keep strong! I had similar stats to you at one point....the highest weight I've ever been is 229-230, I'm 227 right now....I was on a roll early last year and I got my weight down to 179 lbs. I was soo pleased with myself but for whatever reason I sort of lost touch with myself and let myself gain EVERYTHING back...do not let this happen to you. If you feel yourself slipping reach out for help, keep going b/c lemmie tell you nothing feels sh*ttier then knowing you have to start from scratch. You look great you really do...just keep your head in the right place [like I didn't] haha and you'll make goal! Best of luck to you!

Thank you so much! I'm a huge yoyo-er. After the birth of my daughter, I weighed 235lbs, dropped down to 160...went back up to around 210lbs, down again to 160, then climbed back up again. Makes me so pissed at myself that I get just SO close to my goal, them BAM, right back to where I started from, or worse. At this point, with my running and help with MFP, I honest to goodness feel better than I ever have, and incrediblely proud of myself. I'm so happy that I finnally said ENOUGH and started this journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!