Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HalfWay

WRXymama
WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
I told myself that I would post my progress pics when I weighed less than my husband. I finally reached that goals, so here it goes. (My first attempt posting with pics, my appologies in advance)

Highest Weight: 225.8
April 30th MFP \/SW: 219.6
September 23rd/CW: 181
GW: 155

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/corbin77/Brooke/June17th201222jpg_zps76aaa655.jpg[IMG]203lbs http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/corbin77/Brooke/September2320122_zpsc1a091ab.jpg[/img]181lbs

Replies

• LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Sun 09/23/12 08:30 PM
    I told myself that I would post my progress pics when I weighed less than my husband. I finally reached that goals, so here it goes. (My first attempt posting with pics, my appologies in advance)

Highest Weight: 225.8
    April 30th MFP \/SW: 219.6
    September 23rd/CW: 181
    GW: 155

June17th201222jpg_zps76aaa655.jpg

203lbs

September2320122_zpsc1a091ab.jpg

181lbs
  • WRXymama
    THANK YOU!!!
  • LorahJo
    Really awesome job!! :D
  • LorahJo
    THANK YOU!!!

You're welcome :) xx
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Great Job!! You are so getting there!! Congratulations!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    You look great! Keep it up!!!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    You've made really great progress! Keep strong! I had similar stats to you at one point....the highest weight I've ever been is 229-230, I'm 227 right now....I was on a roll early last year and I got my weight down to 179 lbs. I was soo pleased with myself but for whatever reason I sort of lost touch with myself and let myself gain EVERYTHING back...do not let this happen to you. If you feel yourself slipping reach out for help, keep going b/c lemmie tell you nothing feels sh*ttier then knowing you have to start from scratch. You look great you really do...just keep your head in the right place [like I didn't] haha and you'll make goal! Best of luck to you!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    GREAT JOB!
  • WRXymama
    Thanks everyone! Do you know what the suggested pic size is for posting? They look gigantic! lol
  • WRXymama
    You've made really great progress! Keep strong! I had similar stats to you at one point....the highest weight I've ever been is 229-230, I'm 227 right now....I was on a roll early last year and I got my weight down to 179 lbs. I was soo pleased with myself but for whatever reason I sort of lost touch with myself and let myself gain EVERYTHING back...do not let this happen to you. If you feel yourself slipping reach out for help, keep going b/c lemmie tell you nothing feels sh*ttier then knowing you have to start from scratch. You look great you really do...just keep your head in the right place [like I didn't] haha and you'll make goal! Best of luck to you!

Thank you so much! I'm a huge yoyo-er. After the birth of my daughter, I weighed 235lbs, dropped down to 160...went back up to around 210lbs, down again to 160, then climbed back up again. Makes me so pissed at myself that I get just SO close to my goal, them BAM, right back to where I started from, or worse. At this point, with my running and help with MFP, I honest to goodness feel better than I ever have, and incrediblely proud of myself. I'm so happy that I finnally said ENOUGH and started this journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!